Does this signify the end of all things? Or is my school's internet just retarded?

Mine's working fine
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Våd Hamster
Oh lawd, is that sum win 98 OS?

I think it is. I'm experiencing nostalgia.

On topic: It was down for a few moments. But Wikipedia is back up and everything is right in the world again
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
Well, it's working now. That was weird

edit: phew. i thought the apocalypse was nigh
mines working fine.
your school is against you
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
That almost gave me a bloody heart attack... Without Wiki I'm a goner.
for rent
...? I don't understand. They tell you exactly what's going on right in the message...I mean it's not like they said Wiki is closing (Joe forbid) =/
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Våd Hamster
Oh lawd, is that sum win 98 OS?

naa its probably Windows XP but with the "basic theme" on. it basically saves RAM. my sixth form used to do it.

and ur school uses FF3. that makes ur school cool [in IT terms]
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Thank the biscuits its all ok now
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.