i got a damn assignment due tomorrow and im pissed stoned.
about what would you invent to better humankind.
only thing that bumps in my head right now is weed that gets you higher ==
any ideas ?
I would invent a teleport system

It will make transport much easier, quicker, cooler, safer, overall cheaper and you won't be get terrorists blowing them. All advantages over the plane
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell

It will make transport much easier, quicker, cooler, safer, overall cheaper and you won't be get terrorists blowing them. All advantages over the plane

+1

This mans got it, BUT then teh terrorists could transport RIGHT into the pentagon...or better yet, our TS could get right into the canadian medical marijuana green house

Just remember TS if you make a teleporter and get into teh Canadian medical marijuana greenhouse, medical marijuana isn't as strong as normal pot, so get some extra
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
I'd invent a thing I'd call Computers

ALREADY EXISTS? YOU'RE SCREWED!
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by reshan_raul
i got a damn assignment due tomorrow and im pissed stoned.

And that's your own damn fault!
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by cam_sampbell

+1
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
I would invent a portable Electro Magnetic Pulse device that can be thrown at a passing car to shut off it's subwoofers. For an extra $1000 bucks, you can get an automated machine to do it for you while you're asleep, and the bastards keep driving by at 3 in the morning. Seriously, they're only gone long enough to go to the Dollar Store up the street, are you buying one thing at a time?!?!? AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

DON'T GIVE THEM THE PEACE SIGN!!
Stupid emoticon.

EDIT: If they re-invented Pringles with ridges, the world would be peaceful. Whatever happened to those?
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by Lasyk
+1

This mans got it, BUT then teh terrorists could transport RIGHT into the pentagon...or better yet, our TS could get right into the canadian medical marijuana green house

Just remember TS if you make a teleporter and get into teh Canadian medical marijuana greenhouse, medical marijuana isn't as strong as normal pot, so get some extra

I was thinking in set places, sort of like bus stops but more plenty, so you wouldn't be able top sneak in 10 Downing Street or the Pentagon
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by wiggy1988
smoke more weed maybe?

wouldn't better mankind. some argue that it contributes to global warming...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by pageisgod493
some kind of rippled chip making machine, man that would be cool

Ripple EVERYTHING.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I'd invent something that prevented people getting stoned when they have other stuff they should be doing.

It's allegedely called the police force.

I'd invent somehting that has perpetual motion - free energy for all. I'd ruin the world economy.
Quote by saphrax
It's allegedely called the police force.

Alledgedly, but the police do generaly tend to deal with crimes after they've taken place.

I was thinking more along the lines of an apparatus that bolts to a person's skull, can tell from reading your brainwaves if you have something to do and if you are stoned or not, then if you are, zaps you with electricity until you are wide awake.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Sep 22, 2008,
I think you should tell your teacher you were really high and upon realising that you had troubles doing your assignement, tell her that you decided a good invention would be something that realises you have work to do so you can't get high. Think of the productivity of the world.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
You should put, "ban homework".

The teacher will be all "aaah!"

Either that, or you should invent a machine to correct racism. I can mock you up some schematics if you want.
Quote by reshan_raul
darn
im just gonna create a vaccine for aids.

why? do you have aids?
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Write down the following:

The first decree is to legalize marijuana.
The tyranny and the bullshit's gone on too long.
You old fuckin' shrivs who blocked it's legalization,
you're banished from the land!

The second decree: no more pollution, no more car exhaust,
or ocean dumpage. From now on, we will travel in tubes!
Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
(Tube technology.) Chop, chop, let's go.

Third decree: no more... rich people: and poor people.
From now on, we will all be the same... ummm, I dunno,
I gotta think about that...
Quote by Lord Waltaa
I'd invent a thing I'd call Computers

ALREADY EXISTS? YOU'RE SCREWED!

Hahaha

I wish this was digg.com so I could digg you up.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
There's nothing left to invent.

You're going to fail.

Suicide.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"