Anyone who have such a guitar and can tell me how it differs from other guitars you have played in sound, tone and such.

I think I'm going to buy one in the comming week but need a word from someone who played one! =)

Thanks in advance,
Fredrik
I have played one and thought it sounded and played great. A common complaint is about the stock p-ups but that is easily fixed if you aren't satisfied with the tone you are getting.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
The MIM delux is a very nice guitar, but like any other guitar, the stock PU's might not be what your after, but they are pretty satifactory PU's by the way. I was gonna get this but I got the highway one strat instead cause I wanted the 22 frets.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
I've played one, but I've played many a Strat. It's a big step up from the Standard, all models basically sound, and play great.

Which one you getting anyways? There's quite a few models. If I can make a suggestion, I'd go for the Deluxe Player, it's my favourite in the range
Cam Sampbell's my hero
The Deluxe Players is lovely, great build quality and beautiful, and noiseless pick ups!
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A