ive been talking to this girl for longer than a month. and we text everyday all day for the past few months and i asked her "woould you ever consider me as BF" and she said "um yes i would if i knew you and i liked how you are but i dont know you enough"". do you think it was a nicer way of saying no?
Last edited by GraveSs at Sep 22, 2008,
no it means she wants to see how you are in the sack before she commits
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Do you guys do anything besides texting, like actually seeing each other in person and hanging out?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
Do you guys do anything besides texting, like actually seeing each other in person and hanging out?

Yes i have her in my class and i walk her to class.
Can't tell from just that.
Next time you see her put your arm arround her waste and see how she reacts then you will know if she likes you.
Gear:
1991 Gibson Flying V
Roland Cube 20X
Well how well d'you know her? If you know her well already, then yes, you just got iced.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Marson
Next time you see her put your arm arround her waste and see how she reacts then you will know if she likes you.

Yeah, get your arm right in her shit; shove it down her toilet if you have to.
Quote by GraveSs
Yes i have her in my class and i walk her to class.

Then maybe she just doesn't know you enough to consider dating you. I wouldn't necessarily say it was a rejection, but that's just me. Just give it some time and see what happens.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
eh.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by Marson

Orrrrr you could go ass to mouth and if she likes it she probably likes you...