If your pets talk to each other?

I'm home sick from school today and I've been sitting watching my lizard wander around his tank for a good half hour so far.

I mean like, if you have 2 dogs or 2 cats, hell....2 lizards ect. do you think they 'talk' to each other? Obviously its not talking like humans, but do you think they have a way of communicating by meowing, barking...whatever a lizard does

So what does the pit think about this?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
They don't have a verbal language, but the cat and dog here are clearly able to understand each other fairly well.
Yeah, but only when you're not looking. Sorta like Toy Story.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
They probably communicate in some way but are hardly going to be discussing the football results...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by joeymaxx
That bored eh?

and no.

Yea I'm really bored...too sick to play guitar (keep puking) and can't play video games (keep coughing and sneezing and puking so I can't focus on the game)

and since everyones at school, no ones on MSN
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
When we had a rabbit we let him loose in the garden, and almost every day these 2 crows would come and the three would just chase each other around and then sit and stare at each other.

It was rather eerie.
Quote by hb15577
dude your not funny your an immature faggot, sig that
Quote by Lasyk
Yea I'm really bored...too sick to play guitar (keep puking) and can't play video games (keep coughing and sneezing and puking so I can't focus on the game)

aww *hug*

They can probably understand threatening behaviour and stuff, but probably nothing else. But I'm no expert.
Quote by cam_sampbell
They probably communicate in some way but are hardly going to be discussing the football results...

But when I still had my cat before he died he'd sit infront of the TV and watch sports with my dad, you don't think theyd talk about "WHOA YOU SEE THAT ROUND THINGY GO INTO THAT BIG RECTANGLE THINGY O.O"
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by ferretman
pretty bad fever hey? your lizards talking to ya?

nah hes not talkin to me...but I left my bass beside his tank and he was staring at it with his mouth open when I woke up...I lol'd...then puked...
Quote by I.O.T.M
i've wondered that many times.
i'm certain that birds can communicate easily. as they sing in the trees together sometimes.
they have many conversations

mainly about how stupid humans are

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

My dogs are trained not to bark, so they don't make any noises but I'm sure they still communicate, they seem to be in love
Of course they communicate. Just not like we do. Smells, body lingo, etc etc.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Lasyk

Get used to it - welcome to life after high school (unless, of course, like some of the egotistical pricks on here, your life is filled with good fortune ALL the time, and you manage to go thru the rest of your life never experiencing a second of downtime... uh yeah, cause that's possible...)
The times they are a changin'.....