Poll: How often do you eat it?
Poll Options
View poll results: How often do you eat it?
3+ times a week
10 3%
once a week
31 9%
once a month
71 20%
a few times a month
44 12%
a few times a year
90 25%
once-twice a year
59 17%
burger king
49 14%
Voters: 355.
Page 1 of 3
I don't know why but I suddenly have the urge to find out this piece of information. Anyway, please vote in the poll and discuss.
For me it's ~twice a year or less.

edit: the option for burger king is burger king/never. Use that to suggest you never eat there.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Last edited by untalented at Sep 22, 2008,
Yeah, very very rarely. My best friend at home and his mom work at McDonalds, so I got free food there all summer, but I'm not exactly on good terms with his mom anymore so I think that's over.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I work at a mall So at least once per week, but no more than 4 times.

EDIT: Argh! Damn you Smb!
Less than once a year/as few times as I can manage.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
^^

And never. I voted Burger King because I eat there about 1-2 times a year, but never at Mcdonalds.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Probably once or twice every two months. But I voted Burger King as its better and I eat there more frequently.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
If I spend about 6 bucks a week (averaging a meal per week), I'd be at 306 bucks for the year. ****.
Quote by Kenny77
If I spend about 6 bucks a week (averaging a meal per week), I'd be at 306 bucks for the year. ****.

actually 312
Quote by Meths

Quote by sam b

theres no never option.. its total sh1t
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Im the only one that put 3+
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Like 4 times a week now, but in the summer it was every dinner, the workers there would prepare my meal as soon as they saw me since they memorized what I wanted: 1 CBO, 1 large Lipton Ice tea, and large fries.

I'm not fat too, if it wasn't for my metabolism I would probably be obese.

Edit: I lol at burger king.
Quote by xander307
theres no never option.. its total sh1t

i know... but just click the burger king option. It gives the same message about your feelings towards mcdonalds (almost).
Quote by Meths

Quote by sam b

If I'm going through an airport and they have a McD's then I'll go in there if I don't have a lot of time
i eat at least once a day..breakfast before work and 2 plain double cheeseburgers after work lol..
im still under 10 stone lol and im 20yrs old
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
I heartily dislike that place and avoid it at all costs, I used to go there alot on Family holidays and now i'm overweight ... I choose to blame them rather than my aversion to exercise.
well sometimes when i've been out driving with my friends i roll into one... not to fond of it though, KFC FTW
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

like a couple times a week, ewwwww.... I'm always on the road and there are very little options, oh well. I exercise alot
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
to be honest, I'm suprised that more people have clicked the "never" option as opposed to 1-2 times a year. Even if you go all out to avoid the chain, realistically there's usually once a year where you're stuck in the middle of nowhere without food and there's a mcdonalds (or something to that effect). I never aim to eat it but there's once a year where it's convenient and I regret it and vow never to eat there again.
Quote by Meths

Quote by sam b

Quote by fairycake92
i eat at least once a day..breakfast before work and 2 plain double cheeseburgers after work lol..
im still under 10 stone lol and im 20yrs old

You do realise that being under 10 stone doesn't mean its not having a bad effect on you, probably screwing up your blood pressure and heart
mcdonalds should be sued for calling their establishments "restaurants" and naming their burgers etc "food".

this is how a mcdonalds burger is made: they churn up all the bones from the cows, add some flavouring (most likely) and there you have it.

how very appetising.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
well i think more people would stop eating there if they actually worked there at one point and saw how the pople there take care of the food and prepare it.
Quote by untalented
Even if you go all out to avoid the chain, realistically there's usually once a year where you're stuck in the middle of nowhere without food and there's a mcdonalds
The only one around here (about 6 miles away) closed down because no-one ever ate there.
You forgot the 'never' option.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
mcdonalds should be sued for calling their establishments "restaurants" and naming their burgers etc "food".

this is how a mcdonalds burger is made: they churn up all the bones from the cows, add some flavouring (most likely) and there you have it.

how very appetising.

churning the bones would result in making glue.

HA!
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by LedZeppelin9345

how very appetising.

It's still really good.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
well i think more people would stop eating there if they actually worked there at one point and saw how the pople there take care of the food and prepare it.

actually, they took us as kids for a trip when we were in primary school to see how it was all made. It never seemed to deter anyone then... but then again we weren't very experienced in cooking.
Quote by Meths

Quote by sam b

i haven't had it in 5 years. Last time I did it got me really sick.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by lexaah
churning the bones would result in making glue.

HA!

they probably put additives in so that it does not form into glue. it is still cheaper than using proper meat, therefore they do it.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Page 1 of 3