I have a G&L Legacy and I am wanting to put in an expander switch like the one that comes on there S-500 and some of there other guitars. I know they use a SPDT mini toggle. Can anyone tell me how to wiring this or give me a detailed scheme.

ok so I dont think this is really right but can anybody be give some guidance here.
yes I know, thanks. Im just not sure how to physically go about doing that with the wiring.