so how superstitious are you?

i'm not overly superstitious, but i tend to say or do things to ward off bad luck as opposed to bringing good luck, like the "touch wood" thing.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
no im not, stupiditious people annoy me
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
If there were a negative value for how superstitious one could be then I would have to assign that value to how superstitious I am.
Quote by freedoms_stain
If there were a negative value for how superstitious one could be then I would have to assign that value to how superstitious I am.

huh?
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
Quote by freedoms_stain

Now in english you smartarse
I am superstitious at times. I have certain things that I follow/believe in and if I don't do them right, I'll have this guilty feeling of sorts.

For example, at this skatepark I've been going to for five years, there are train tracks close to the park. When the train passes by, I stop. No skating. If I go during the time that the train is passing, I believe I will either fuck up my trick or get hurt.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by the evil edge
Poll?

I'm not superstitious- I break mirrors FOR FUN.

Then choke and die
Quote by Bullethead
huh?

Quote by St.Loony
Now in english you smartarse
That'd be "really really really not superstitious".
Quote by freedoms_stain
That'd be "really really really not superstitious".

Then why did you not just say that then?

Quote by darkstar2466
I am superstitious at times. I have certain things that I follow/believe in and if I don't do them right, I'll have this guilty feeling of sorts.

For example, at this skatepark I've been going to for five years, there are train tracks close to the park. When the train passes by, I stop. No skating. If I go during the time that the train is passing, I believe I will either fuck up my trick or get hurt.

I think exactly like this.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
i'm not superstitious. i'm a little "stitious"
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
No. I believe in bad luck though, since I always seem to have it.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by metaldud536
When I was 12 I used to think masturbating would give me a whole day of bad luck.

i was like that when i was seven

WAIT..WHA?
for some reason whenever my family drives past a cemetery we always having to touch the roof of our car. Otherwise we lose a day of our life. Its fucking annoying