so i've decided to a/b my palomino and vtm for clean and dirty, respectively. now is when i pick out some pedals to get. I already have a ts808, and crybaby, a phase 90, and a chorus, but there are a few more i think would add to my arsenal of sounds. tones i'm going for are a range from thrice to incubus to muse, and budget...well, i've picked the pedals listed based on price and quality, but if more expensive is necessary, i'm willing to go there (to a resonable extent). sorry for all the text, but here are the pedals i've picked as of now:

Boss TU-2
Morley Volume Plus
EHX Big Muff (or Little Big Muff for size)
MXR 6-band EQ
Boss DD-3
Whirlwind Selector A/B

opinions? recommendations?
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
i think they are all good choices, BUT

Korg Pitchblack instead of the TU2

Ernie Ball Jr Volume instead of Morley.
Delay?
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
There's no point getting a volume pedal, in my opinion. You can just use the volume on your guitar.

Of you want to do some crazy effects, learn how to do it with the guitar's volume, it's cheaper.

And yeah. I don't see much point in a tuner pedal unless you gig quite a bit, but then again, you can always just get a Korg thing and bypass it, which would also be cheaper. £50 for a pedal that just tells you the note, no thanks.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by ClementWave
i think they are all good choices, BUT

Korg Pitchblack instead of the TU2

Ernie Ball Jr Volume instead of Morley.

+1