She's an American-made Dean with an OFR, Seymour Duncans, Sperzel Tuners and a Turquoise/Sand burst quilt.. Epic Pretty amirite?

Anyone know anything more about it though..? Maybe some dates and model?

There's some combo stack action for you there too.. n_n
Yo Homes, To Belair
Last edited by Epic Noob at Sep 27, 2008,
Beautiful guitar.

Terrible, terrible strap. Burn it.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
wow a dean that doesnt look like it was designed by a guy with a ruler obsession

looks nice
PRS Custom 22
Fender American Stratocaster
Fender Road Worn Telecaster
Fairclough Sky Accoustic

Laney VC15-110
Roland MicroCube
that to me looks like a custom body with a dean baby v neck attached
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Dopey_Trout
that to me looks like a custom body with a dean baby v neck attached

I thought it looked like a Hybrid too! Plus, there's no serial number other than the neck number on the fretboard, reckon there's be some joy in the neck joint maybs?
Yo Homes, To Belair
looks nice, very different.
hate the headstock though
great colour! the maple looks gorgeous
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by Mwoit
Wow, that looks really good! How much did that run you?

£410, second hand. Darned good deal I'd say..
Yo Homes, To Belair
No ideas as to whether the body and neck match..?

I kinda thought the body looked like a Soloist.. But I wouldn't know. Did Dean ever make a Strat with the baby V headstock?
Yo Homes, To Belair
Originally Posted by Epic Noob
No ideas as to whether the body and neck match..?

I kinda thought the body looked like a Soloist.. But I wouldn't know. Did Dean ever make a Strat with the baby V headstock?

all soloists are neck thru to the best of my knowledge

may be a dinky but i've never seen a finish like that before

still it's rather lovely
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Epic Noob
I thought it looked like a Hybrid too! Plus, there's no serial number other than the neck number on the fretboard, reckon there's be some joy in the neck joint maybs?

That number on the neck is the serial number. Whenever Dean was bought by Armadillo Enterprises in the early 90's they moved the Serial number there. Because it is there, that guitar was made sometime in the early 90's

And yes that is a Dean body. That narrow headstock is known as the Shrimpfork design, which they used on different guitars (along with the well known V headstock) from about 1986 to the mid 90's.

What's the number on the fretboard? I can help you identify the year it was made, and possibly what month and day.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Last edited by Flux'D at Sep 22, 2008,
looks very nice, no idea about the date etc....
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Flux'D
That number on the neck is the serial number. Whenever Dean was bought by Armadillo Enterprises in the early 90's they moved the Serial number there. Because it is there, that guitar was made sometime in the early 90's

And yes that is a Dean body. That narrow headstock is known as the Shrimpfork design, which they used on different guitars (along with the well known V headstock) from about 1986 to the mid 90's.

What's the number on the fretboard? I can help you identify the year it was made, and possibly what month and day.

Sweet, the serial number on the fretboard is 10031. Does this help identify some dates?
Yo Homes, To Belair
It has abit of my Icon flavor to it. Is that a piezo bridge?
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by scott58
It has abit of my Icon flavor to it. Is that a piezo bridge?

With the in-built pickup? Don't think so..
Yo Homes, To Belair
Flux'd seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, so are there any other Dean experts who can decipher where+when this baby was made?

Much appreciated! Moy bueno!
Yo Homes, To Belair
S-s--Shit! Look at the finish on that one!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Wow...

Definitely liking the finish on it. Also really wanting your Blues Custom. LOL
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
haha sry about that, I've been fairly busy in the last week with College. Honestly there isn't much I can tell you about your serial number, if anything at all. Whenever Armadillo bought Dean they switched up how the serial numbers were actually put together. I'm not sure what number they started from, or if they even started on a peticular number

Because of that, I can only narrow the production date to sometime around 1990-1994(5)? And that's even questionable. Sry I can't help any more than this
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
looks sweet!
That's a sexy Dean.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts