Page 1 of 2
I broke up with my girlfriend about 3 months ago. We remained good friends and we still talk and hang out. She now has a new boyfriend and I am okay with that. What is strange to me and I am not okay with is the fact that her new boyfriend was not always a guy.

Yes, my ex is dating a tranny. I truly do not know what to say/do/think about this. I support them as a relationship, but I don't agree with "his" decisions.

Anyway, that was just a little venting. Anybody have similar experiences or advise?
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
And why will you kill yourself?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
...I've been thorugh this... to some extent/something similar.
It sucks. but what can you do? :[
Stay strong buddy.

EDIT: Jesus christ faggots, show some compassion.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
If your goin to kill yourself over something so unbelievably pathetic, then just fucking do it.
I didn't see any legitimate reason for suicide there. Find one, and you will have my blessing.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
I'm not really going to kill myself. To be honest I'm not even upset about it. I just think its strange.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
Quote by Punk_Ninja
As we're sharing, I turned a girl gay. . .

I dated a girl who thought I was a girl.
I win.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

immense
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
I broke up with my girlfriend about 3 months ago. We remained good friends and we still talk and hang out. She now has a new boyfriend and I am okay with that. What is strange to me and I am not okay with is the fact that her new boyfriend was not always a guy.

Yes, my ex is dating a tranny. I truly do not know what to say/do/think about this. I support them as a relationship, but I don't agree with "his" decisions.

Anyway, that was just a little venting. Anybody have similar experiences or advise?
Well, the whole thinking behind being able to undergo an operation to change your sex is that some people are born with a mindset that they feel does not suit their gender. Your girlfriend's boyfriend felt masculine mentally, so strongly that he wanted to transform physically. I don't see what the difference is between someone who was born male, and someone who wasn't but chooses to live as one.

What's your problem?
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
I'm not really going to kill myself. To be honest I'm not even upset about it. I just think its strange.

is it bad that i came in here expecting lulz?

the pit's turned me into a heartless being
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
What's wrong with it? If "he" is a tranny, doesn't that make "him" half lesbian?
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Hell, I'm even okay with alternative life styles. I'm bisexual myself. I just don't think I could mack with a girl that was a guy or the other way around. I would just be to strange.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
Quote by rigiddigits
Well, the whole thinking behind being able to undergo an operation to change your sex is that some people are born with a mindset that they feel does not suit their gender. Your girlfriend's boyfriend felt masculine mentally, so strongly that he wanted to transform physically. I don't see what the difference is between someone who was born male, and someone who wasn't but chooses to live as one.

What's your problem?

There's your difference.

Seriously, you can't condemn someone for finding it weird. It is weird. But TS, pull yourself together and live with it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Seth Shadows
I dated a girl who thought I was a girl.
I win.

When you think about it though, is that a win or a loss?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by break-me-in
There's your difference.

Seriously, you can't condemn someone for finding it weird. It is weird. But TS, pull yourself together and live with it.
Bah I phrased it wrong

I fail to accept that it's just objectively weird, but I can see how some people would feel weird about it. But TS needs to get over himself I agree.
If you're that closed-minded, maybe you'd be doing us a favor...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
A tranny? In all honesty, I doubt many people have been in your position mate

But seriously, I think its her loss. Gender benders are a big no-no.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by G.Krizzel
she's just doing it to make you jealous.

hey why don't you write a song about it

My ex

DUN DA DAN DUN

Is making out with a dude

DUN DA DAN DUN

But that dude

DUN DA DAN DUN

Has a vagina

How is that for a start?
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
I agree with rigiddigits here. I don't think that it is objectively weird. I think that there are stranger things in life.
But, I guess I can see how some people would feel weird about it.
By "tranny" do you mean transvestite or transgendered?

Either way... it's not a big deal.
I lost my first Fiance' during a six month deployment over seas... put yourself in my shoes. I had no friends to talk to. No family. I was half way around the world... and I had just lost my high school sweat heart. During this time, she's already found a boyfriend.

After I came back, I actually ran into her and her boyfriend driving down the street. It was like a kick in the balls... I thought this was the hardest time of my life. I was young. Now I look back and smile because that experience only made me stronger. I got into killer shape and started going out more... and boy did I have the time of my life.
"Recycling and speed limits are bullshit...They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed."
Quote by wtf290

When you think about it though, is that a win or a loss?

I'm asexual. So It doesnt matter.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by Inimical
By "tranny" do you mean transvestite or transgendered?

Either way... it's not a big deal.

Transgendered. He has started hormone therapy and everything.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
Quote by rigiddigits
Bah I phrased it wrong

I fail to accept that it's just objectively weird, but I can see how some people would feel weird about it. But TS needs to get over himself I agree.

There's no other way of phrasing it.

It's just such a huge thing to change about yourself, and I find it hard to fathom really. I mean, I'm not the most masculine of people, but I would never want to change my gender. People just have difficulty getting to grips with what they can't comprehend.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Perhaps you should be a little more open minded...

Go read a ****ing book about the subject, maybe you'll be enlightened.
Page 1 of 2