Opinions?

I didn't get much out of the video already on youtube so I thought I would ask UG.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
Pretty ****ing mint pedals, I want one, just because im a noise *****.

Get 12 now. And line them up together. With full gain.

Youll most likely contact aliens or something.
God-damn thats a good idea.

The Shogeazer just creates a wall of sonic destruction, so much gain its almost unbelievable. Perfect for post-rocky walls of noise, feedback solos, noise creation.

Think Mogwai + MBV then times it by a million and run it through a wall of full stacks on 11
Quote by ClementWave

The Shogeazer just creates a wall of sonic destruction, so much gain its almost unbelievable. Perfect for post-rocky walls of noise, feedback solos, noise creation.

Think Mogwai + MBV then times it by a million and run it through a wall of full stacks on 11

That description makes me want one, and I've never even heard of that pedal! clips? links?
/\

That was your vid?

And it sounded pretty cool; definitely more of a noise rock pedal. I listened to some of Pro Guitar Shop's demos of some of their pedals, and the Aenima sounded pretty sweet (although seemed to feedback almost instantly if you weren't playing).

Actually, a bunch of their pedals sound really cool for getting odd noises and crap outta; damn my lack of employment, I want some pedals! :[
Nah s'not my video! But i do have one.

yeah most Devi-Ever FX are variations and experimental Fuzzes.

Check out the Aenima, it has a photo-sensitive expression LED, that acts as an expression depending on how close you put your foot/hand to it.

All her pedals are insane
the Eye of God sounded really insane with a DD-3 in the loop...I may actually get both pedals since I loved the various oscillations and noises!

That is, once I can actually AFFORD some pedals. :[
Do you know where I could order one from. I checked Analogue Haven, and it said to email them about whether they had it in stock, and I did but they haven't replied.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
themadape.com
they have almost every single devi ever pedal there