Do any of you bassists play an electric guitar? And if you don't tell me why

EDIT: Also, lets say I buy a bass, and ply on my own, would I be missing out on a chunk of the action? (As in like do I need a drummer to jam with, or is jamming on my own with vids online good) And
Last edited by SlayedInTheFace at Sep 22, 2008,
There have been like 5 threads about this, use the search
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Still though, I can't wait until those idiots who link in from the home page go "DUUUH, this is a guitar forum, IDIOT! Now, spin around me, The Sun!" *vanishes never to be seen again because the post was simply done to raise their post count*

But yes, I write songs, and I write the guitar parts sometimes. Which is why I play guitar. And
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
Still though, I can't wait until those idiots who link in from the home page go "DUUUH, this is a guitar forum, IDIOT! Now, spin around me, The Sun!" *vanishes never to be seen again because the post was simply done to raise their post count*

But yes, I write songs, and I write the guitar parts sometimes. Which is why I play guitar. And

And yeah I play guitar
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
i sometimes play elec guitar but my les paul has no strings on it atm
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I've tried on my friend's a few times but I don't like the feel of it, so I'll just goof off for like 2 minutes then grab my bass again.
I play the guitar fairly often, not as much as bass but it seems I'm playing it more and more, and playing less and less bass. And