I didn't know who this person was, but he bumped into my arm in the hallway while running after one of his classmates. I'm around six foot, senior, and general don't like being bothered. When I see a 4 foot tall mother****er running around committing shenanigans and physically involving me in the process, it pisses me off.

I started imagining things.

I thought about giving him an axe to the face. Guns are too loud, and you can't really enjoy the pain you're inflicting. Or maybe grabbing a nearby fire extinguisher, shoving the hose down his mouth and pulling the trigger. Maybe it would be one of those fire extinguishers that gets rid of oxygen, and I would hear his lungs compress instantly. I wonder how that would sound.

The other day, I thought about gouging out a fat woman's eyes with my car keys.

I don't like people touching me.
You Sir, have issues!
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Please oh great mods of UG ban Union Jake for his pointless threads!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I'm pretty sure that's fairly normal and that all people have thoughts like that from time to time.

. . . At least I do.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
man bro, thats harsh. Next time just stick your foot out there. He will fall and not get seriously hurt and you will get a good laugh out of it. seriously though, id chill. I dont think it would be worth it to kill someone (all the trouble that causes) just because someone bumped into you.

count to 10, deep breaths
epiphone classic goldtop les paul (seymour duncan alnico 2 pickups)
fender highway one stratocaster (lace holy grail pickups)
alvarez artist acostic
epiphone les paul 100 (signed by kenny wayne shepherd)
misc. pedals
peavey classic 30 (JJ tubes)
you're a...

FREAK!!!
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
+1 on wanting to rip apart little kids

The other day, one of the little guys was being a douche to the girls in front of me, and in the process banged into me a few times. I threw him at the wall and he cried.
I do it a lot. Shakes them up a bit, puts them in their place and no physical evidence is left.

But I'll remember the fire extinguisher idea for next time.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
May I suggest a psychiatrist?
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
A crap little half-size starter guitar

Pedals:
Digitech RP90

Amps:
Roland Cube 30X
A cheap 10W
Shut up and fuck off. You fail at being a badass.

And stop with the threads, you ice cool circle jerker.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
There isn't really a point to this thread that involves the rest of the pit is there?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
wow jake you're getting pretty pit famous with all these crazy threads..
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life