Page 5 of 365
Quote by Goldenglove
Nah, don't want Boogies, if I ever decide to play br00talz, I'll get a Bogner.

Screw Bogner.

I'd get an ENGL Blackmore.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Bogner or Diezel for me, I would say.
And I think I posted about wanting a custom signature EHX amp :p
Quote by Goldenglove
Bogner or Diezel for me, I would say.
And I think I posted about wanting a custom signature EHX amp :p

Bogners and Diezels are too Hifi sounding.

You'll end up sounding like new Metallica. If you want real br00talz tones, you go for teh ENGLs, Teh Laneys or Teh Boogie Mark IV
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by gregs1020
Get a Metamp.

I think you mean Matamp.

Might as well get an Orange if so. It'll be cheaper.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by jambi_mantra
Songs for the death for QOTSA and And the circus leaves town from Kyuss, it was picked at random by a friend coz they had 3 in the shop and I didn't know which one to get.

Songs For The Deaf ftmfw.

Listened to the Kyuss album yet?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I think you mean Matamp.

I think so, wasn't serious, just spamming like the other half of the thread. For the Lulz.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
I think so, wasn't serious, just spamming like the other half of the thread. For the Lulz.

We should just stop kidding ourselves and call this the pit thread.

But if we did, all we'd ever do is talk about Laneys.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by gregs1020

morbid lulz.

^I thought the point of this thread was to talk about laneys though
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
morbid lulz.

You missed the point. But okay.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Blompcube
morbid lulz.

OK FIXED!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You missed the point. But okay.

i did get the point i was just being a smartass
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

Quote by Goldenglove
I might want an Orange Rockerverb or perhaps a Rivera KR for the brutalz...

Just get an MG and make everyone happy.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by rhcp_freak
Songs For The Deaf ftmfw.

Listened to the Kyuss album yet?

Nah not yet. Getting there.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
there was a squirrel in my garden a minute ago

LULZ!
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
brb guize.

Crankage initialized.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
there was a squirrel in my garden a minute ago

LULZ!

This guy?

OK I'm done spamming, just a slow GG&A day. Laney's are great amps.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Just get an MG and make everyone happy.

Ya Get Da Mg It Ovrdrive Is Crushing Zakk Wylde Sed So And Kerry King Sed Make It Thundar!

I wonder if anyone will ever notice my OM NOM NOM bunneh on the first page

I noticed t3h bunny, but I was too depressed to laugh, with the old thread being gone and all
Quote by Goldenglove
I noticed t3h bunny, but I was too depressed to laugh, with the old thread being gone and all

fair enough

I've been poking this girl at college today

If you think that means something sexual, you have a dirty mind. she kept singing be-bop-a-lula. and it got stuck in my head. so i started poking every time she sang it. lol. apparently thats flirty. it wasn't meant to be

You seen the mystery girl yesterday/today?

And guys, how do you cope with the feeling, like, when you like/love someone, but start thinking "oh what if we go a cafe and she spills coffee all over herself and I will act all stupid" or "what if she doesn't shave her pubic hair, what shall I do", how do you get over it?
Stop being a tard.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
Stop being a tard.

+1

*will edit when i stop eating*
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
History A2 fails

Havent had a chance to plug into the Laney today
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by Goldenglove
You seen the mystery girl yesterday/today?

And guys, how do you cope with the feeling, like, when you like/love someone, but start thinking "oh what if we go a cafe and she spills coffee all over herself and I will act all stupid" or "what if she doesn't shave her pubic hair, what shall I do", how do you get over it?

no. she's in cardiff, which is about an hour journey away if i catch a train. she's not mysteriously disappearing and reappearing anymore. she's been on msn occasionally, telling me i'm welcome to visit her, but i don't wanna go to cardiff only to find out she's busy or not there due to being in a lecture, so a visit will have to be arranged.

whats wrong with a bit of muff?

Quote by Goldenglove
No, I mean like being paranoidal and worrying too much while I can just enjoy life.

Just because you are paraniod, doesn't mean you won't act like an ass. 80% of the things people worry about never happen. The other 20% are what kills us.
Don't worry - it's the dumb things you do that they like anyway. Laugh at yourself some, it won't hurt, it shows your real.

OK, I gotta go watch Oprah.

See - that's funny.
Quote by Blompcube
no. she's in cardiff, which is about an hour journey away if i catch a train. she's not mysteriously disappearing and reappearing anymore. she's been on msn occasionally, telling me i'm welcome to visit her, but i don't wanna go to cardiff only to find out she's busy or not there due to being in a lecture, so a visit will have to be arranged.

whats wrong with a bit of muff?

Don't do it, You'd probably waste 2 hours and half a minute there, just for some muff.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
History A2 fails

Havent had a chance to plug into the Laney today

What exam board you with? I'm doing Cold War AGAIN, second world war AGAIN and tudors AGAIN. Takes the piss.

Oh and to the other guy, stop worrying and just go with it. Besides, if she doesn't shave, just ask her to, it's not that big a deal.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Thanks for the support, and baiz, I'm going to watch Mr. Hell now
And I spent half of my summer working to get me some muff, albeit very big. /fail
Quote by rhcp_freak
Don't do it, You'd probably waste 2 hours and half a minute there, just for some muff.

the "whats wrong with a bit of muff?" comment was in response to goldenglove and had nothing to do with the girl in cardiff at all. and half a minute? you think sex lasts half a minute? i pity you

Guize, how many ohms are the outs on an HRD?

I notice teh decrease in teh volumes when I plug it in to teh cabs.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Blompcube
the "whats wrong with a bit of muff?" comment was in response to goldenglove and had nothing to do with the girl in cardiff at all. and half a minute? you think sex lasts half a minute? i pity you

Read 'You'd'.

Allan, whats the Zakk Wylde OD actually like?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
Read 'You'd'.

i know you said "You'd", i was just pointing out your misinformation

Quote by Blompcube
fair enough

I've been poking this girl at college today

If you think that means something sexual, you have a dirty mind. she kept singing be-bop-a-lula. and it got stuck in my head. so i started poking every time she sang it. lol. apparently thats flirty. it wasn't meant to be

How old are you, 12?

Nobody cares about your wank little stories about pathetic flirting you daft brush.

You too, Goldenshower.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music