Hey guys,
I've recently purchased a BBE Supa Charger to go on a Pedaltrain board, on which I'll have several pedals including a Tonebone Plexitube. Ideally I'd like to use the Supa Charger to power the Tonebone. However, the Tonebone takes 15v at 400ma(?). The BBE SupaCharger can supply 16v out of two outputs. Does anyone know if this will work to power the Tonebone? Is 16v too much? Anybody powering a Tonebone using a power supply? I've searched and can't seem to find any definitive answers.

Thx.

Jonathan
Bump...

Surely there's got to be someone that has tried to power one of the Tonebone pedals with a multi-power supply like the Power Plus or Supa Charger. Any thoughts? I have the opportunity to pick up the Tonebone Plexitube for cheap and I'm loving the sound of it, but I don't want to have to deal with the extra wall-wart when everything else is powered from the Supa Charger.

Thx.
Typically you have to keep the power matched within 10% and 1V is less than 10% so there is a good chance you will be ok but at the same time, it might still fry. Of course some pedals are more sensitive that others, I've got a 15volt digitech pedal that came with a 9 volt power supply and it works just fine.

So I guess I'm just saying I don't know. You might be able to call radial and ask them. They have been helpful with me in the past when my power supply blew up.
Not taking any online orders.
Last edited by CorduroyEW at Sep 24, 2008,