Page 1 of 2
...what would it be?

I would remove the memory of some old lady flashing us at a gig

GO!

MC name = Bearrorism
There's a show on tv right now and they're talking about masturbation and a 50 year old woman with a holland-ish (or whatever the word is) accent is talking about it and her favourite vibrator, which is about as long as my forearm.

If you could erase that from my mind, that would be nice. Thanks.
Quote by freedoms_stain
The bits of Kingdom oF Heaven (starring Orlando Bloom) I didn't sleep through.

lol

umm when i walked in on my roomate masterbaiting and he looks at me and was like ahh you caught me..
Last edited by fudger at Sep 22, 2008,
I'd like to erase my memories of seeing the ocean for the first time, and snow, and a stunning sunset, so the next time I see those things it'd be a completely new experience for me and I'd be able to appreciate it so much more than I did when I was five, or however old I was the first time.
That ONE time I went to 4chan, and probably when I got dumped
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I would erase fear. The I could finally grope anyone, anywhere.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
my whole life
/emo replies

anyway, i would erase.. I dunno nothing really
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by freedoms_stain
The bits of Kingdom oF Heaven (starring Orlando Bloom) I didn't sleep through.
i got my english teacher to show that last year (grade 8). Some kid actually threw up.
2 girls 1 cup
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
Quote by Pat_s1t
i got my english teacher to show that last year (grade 8). Some kid actually threw up.
Hmm, this confirms my worst fears.

It IS worse than I thought.
when i ended up watching 2 girls 1 cup
Gear
Basses
Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass in Olympic White

Guitars
Squier Stratocaster Showmaster NLT HSS
Stagg Electro Acoustic

Amps
Carlsbro Cobra Bass 90W
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Squier SA-10

Quote by rigiddigits
I'd like to erase my memories of seeing the ocean for the first time, and snow, and a stunning sunset, so the next time I see those things it'd be a completely new experience for me and I'd be able to appreciate it so much more than I did when I was five, or however old I was the first time.

Wow, just wow.

I'd probably erase the memories of going to rotten.com, that stuff was nasty, though I get tempted to go back every now and then, I resist ofcourse.
I would erase everything to do with the internet, except for MSN and musical related stuff.
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

BME Pain Olympics.... Or wait, I take that back........ It made me like, immune to everything...
Quote by rigiddigits

Yeah, that's a great one actually. I think I'd like to erase the more humilating and/or traumatic points of life too.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Even though I know I would have eventually experienced it, I would go back about two months and made sure I didn't realise I'm going to die one day.

Yes. It's a fact of life, and everyone experiences that terrifying time when you REALLY realise that you're not going to exist one day, but to experience it at 3AM, when your brain is at a vulnerable state?

I was scared for another hour. It's been about two monhts since that night, and I'm still kind of shook up. I'm slowly regressing back to my average way of living, but I'm still not completely comfortable with the idea.

I'm sure this seems petty to some, but I can't properly describe it in text.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
If I could erase anything, it would be watching the original Omen when I was little (9-10 years old). It still gives me goosebumps at night even now (11 years later).
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by fallenangel20
Even though I know I would have eventually experienced it, I would go back about two months and made sure I didn't realise I'm going to die one day.

Yes. It's a fact of life, and everyone experiences that terrifying time when you REALLY realise that you're not going to exist one day, but to experience it at 3AM, when your brain is at a vulnerable state?

I was scared for another hour. It's been about two monhts since that night, and I'm still kind of shook up. I'm slowly regressing back to my average way of living, but I'm still not completely comfortable with the idea.

If I died tommorrow,
I'd be alright, because I believe,
that when we're gone
the spirit carries on.

Listen to the wise words of Dream Theater.
watching 2g1c, typing qqqqq or whatever that is into google and pressing I'm feeling lucky, bme pain olympics, all other internet related things that have tainted the innocence my youth, ect.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
A good bit of my school life.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I would probably erase the time I saw my mum get hit by a car
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by fallenangel20

Probably the best thing that could've happened to you.

Now start living bitch.
Quote by MustangSVT
If I could erase anything, it would be watching the original Omen when I was little (9-10 years old). It still gives me goosebumps at night even now (11 years later).

Oh man that movie still gives me the creeps and im damn near 18 years old
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by Sylvanus
Wow, just wow.

I'd probably erase the memories of going to rotten.com, that stuff was nasty, though I get tempted to go back every now and then, I resist ofcourse.

i just cant resist. im going right now. ....

but the pics are mostly fake anyway
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Ex-girlfriend.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Probably the best thing that could've happened to you.

Now start living bitch.

Yeah, that's one of the main things that got me out of my semi-depressive funk.

I've got all sorts of plans and risks and shenanigans I've decided I MUST accomplish before I kick that savage bucket.

It's still a thorn in my side, since I know there's nothing I can do about it, but at least I know where my priorities lie.

Saxo-Walrus

i would erase my last relationship.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by fallenangel20
Yeah, that's one of the main things that got me out of my semi-depressive funk.

I've got all sorts of plans and risks and shenanigans I've decided I MUST accomplish before I kick that savage bucket.

It's still a thorn in my side, since I know there's nothing I can do about it, but at least I know where my priorities lie.
Well, good for you. Everyone has to realise the end is coming, better sooner than later. Avoid awkward mid-life crisis.
Quote by Bleeding_me
i would erase my last relationship.
Hmm, I think I already forgot my last bad relationship, but a year and a half ago I woulda said this.
I would erase... most of the social part of school and losing pets/family members and getting hit by a car and nearly losing my leg after i got poisoned and.... is it possible to erase most of my life?
The Game.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by freedoms_stain
Well, good for you. Everyone has to realise the end is coming, better sooner than later. Avoid awkward mid-life crisis.

+1

Is that really what most people's mid-life crisis involves? If so, then that's pretty crazy.

Saxo-Walrus

Page 1 of 2