im a bass player and im looking to learn some songs in drop c because i have my bass in drop c now.
GEAR

ESP LTD F-155 DX BASS
Epiphone Thunderbird bass
Samic cr1 bt bass

Dunlop bass crybaby
Ibanez PD7 Bass Overdrive Pedal
Boss bass chorus
Zoom 607 multy effects pedal

Ashdown 180 watt bass amp
Mega 30 watt

METAL UP 'UR ASSS
pretty much anything by COLD or if you want a more classic rock feel, Black Stone Cherry is a newer band that has that classic feel and a lot of their stuff is in drop C, also Disturbed does a lot of drop tuning.
I think Pretty Noose by Soundgarden is drop C
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
most of BfmV is in Drop C
most of LostProphets and The Blackout are too
errr
is SlipKnot? or is that Drop B?
i cant really remember :P
most As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, Living Sacrifice is in drop C
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
There are a couple Dream Theater songs I've found in drop C too...A large number of modern metal bands playi n drop C to be honest. also Metallicas St Anger album is in Drop C as well I think......tune your bas to CGCGCE and you can play Devin Townsend songs
Queens of the Stone Age.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Depends on how good you are... And why would you tune to drop C to play stuff if you don't know anything in that tuning?

Anyway, try some System of a Down. Any song is good.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by Mihyaeru
There are a couple Dream Theater songs I've found in drop C too...A large number of modern metal bands playi n drop C to be honest. also Metallicas St Anger album is in Drop C as well I think......tune your bas to CGCGCE and you can play Devin Townsend songs

six stringed bass?
or
idiot?

you decide
Quote by Sylvanus
Children of Bodom have a lot of drop C songs

They have more in D standard

First album Db
2/3/4th D standard
5/6th in Drop C
Quote by andyscoot
They have more in D standard

First album Db
2/3/4th D standard
5/6th in Drop C

Yeah, I actually prefer their non drop c stuff, the few songs I've heard off of those albums weren't that interesting in my opinion.