I'm needing to get some patch cables soon... and i'm thinking about these:Cable Corp
Problem is, though, i've never heard of them and they're pretty cheap.

So, should i just get these?DiMarzio

Also, what kind do YOU use?
O O

___
Planet Waves are pretty good, especially the Circuit Breaker series. Just avoid Monster by all means!
Do not know what the above guy is on about! Monster are very high quality cables at a very high price! Whereas Planet Waves are cheap and pretty useless; I have been through about 3 of their standard cables (only thanks to their lifetime guarantee that I keep getting another cable)!
Personally, my cable set up is Fender California Cables (I find these to be reasonably priced; great color choice and a very clear sound quality) to and from both effects loop and pedal loop to guitar!
I do have a Planet Waves 30ft cable when needed for stage events; this seems fine just continues to break in the same fashion (and I am not even rough with these cables!)
My patch cables are Monster Rock (x2) and then high quality patch cables (x2) which I got from London!
Quote by MetalMatt243
Do not know what the above guy is on about! Monster are very high quality cables at a very high price! Whereas Planet Waves are cheap and pretty useless; I have been through about 3 of their standard cables (only thanks to their lifetime guarantee that I keep getting another cable)!
Personally, my cable set up is Fender California Cables (I find these to be reasonably priced; great color choice and a very clear sound quality) to and from both effects loop and pedal loop to guitar!
I do have a Planet Waves 30ft cable when needed for stage events; this seems fine just continues to break in the same fashion (and I am not even rough with these cables!)
My patch cables are Monster Rock (x2) and then high quality patch cables (x2) which I got from London!

Ever see the review where they use a metal clothes hanger and rig it to use for a cord? Then they try and compare it with a monster and are unable to tell a difference? Monster cables are way overpriced, and there are better cables for the price. The Planet Waves you're bashing are just as good, if not better, cables then the monsters. Not to mention there only a fraction of the price.

EDIT-Now I wanna find the review.
I know what forum it was posted on, just can't fine it.
Dave_MC is all over cleartone cables atm

theyre cheap as hell and look pro quality (Y)
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
I use some cheap as hell Hosa cables. They came in a 6-pack for 6 bux and work fine so far... no complaints.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Yeah, i've looked at them. But they're in UK... and i'm in US.
O O

___
Quote by caraluzzo
Ever see the review where they use a metal clothes hanger and rig it to use for a cord? Then they try and compare it with a monster and are unable to tell a difference? Monster cables are way overpriced, and there are better cables for the price. The Planet Waves you're bashing are just as good, if not better, cables then the monsters. Not to mention there only a fraction of the price.

EDIT-Now I wanna find the review.
I know what forum it was posted on, just can't fine it.

Thank you.

I never said Monsters were bad, just overpriced, and much better is available for the price of a Monster. Theres also a video on YouTube where they get a scientest to test Monsters against the cheapest cables in the store, and they were both exactly the same for every result that came back. Neither was better, neither was worse. The monsters were like 200 dollars and the cheap ones like 12 bucks (if i can remember).
George L Pedalboard Kit.

Thats the best your gonna get without going broke, my whole board is rigged using them, no noise, no tone loss, nothing.

Highly reccomended and praised beyond belief - for good reason!
Quote by TheBax
Yeah, i've looked at them. But they're in UK... and i'm in US.

yeah, that's why i didn't suggest them. they probably do ship to the US, but i have no idea how much postage would be. also their patch cables aren't just as cheap as their instrument ones... the patch cables are around £5 each, while a 10ft guitar cable is like £7 or so...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
george l's
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
Quote by Raijouta
I use some cheap as hell Hosa cables. They came in a 6-pack for 6 bux and work fine so far... no complaints.

I'm using those for my pedals now too. They are damn good. I wish they made 'em with angled connectors too though...
Quote by TheBax

No. Mine are black and 6 inches each.

I wouldn't bother buying them anyway - I feel they're gonna crap out on me in a couple months' time - they're only a temporary solution.

I'd probably go for the George L's, or the Planet Waves (I have one of their circuit breaker cables - the tone difference between that cable and my regular cables is just... wow) the Cleartone would be fine too.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
livewires are great cables, i've got three instrument cables and a bunch of patch cables and never one problem (and I'm not nice), sound the same as the overprice monster I have and have a lifetime warranty. Just need to tighten up the part covering the soldering every once in a while.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Mitchell?
I'm using those for my pedals now too. They are damn good. I wish they made 'em with angled connectors too though...

At my store we have angled Hosa cables i use them on my pedals.
I use horizon, they're only slightly more expensive than the little shit cables that break in a week, but they have a 1 year guaranty. Ive had mine for... oh, id say 3 months, no complaints yet.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?