Hey guys, another new song up in my profile.

Let me know what you think. I'm looking for more crit on the quality of the recording, and ways I can improve that more than the actual song itself, which I just kinda through together. Thanks!!
I think it sounds great
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Quote by bluezombie
I think it sounds great

Thanks! Any ways I could improve it sound-wise?
sound wise is fine i would say. other than the obviosly fake drums

What software did you use to record, sounds alot like the same i use mostly becuase of the drummer. i use riff works, or sonoma wireworks

I thought it was good that you had 2 guitars, panned to each ear that always gives the recording better sound in my opinion. I don't really know what to tell you to improve quality sorry

take a look at mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=963698
Quote by Shreddar003
sound wise is fine i would say. other than the obviosly fake drums

What software did you use to record, sounds alot like the same i use mostly becuase of the drummer. i use riff works, or sonoma wireworks

I thought it was good that you had 2 guitars, panned to each ear that always gives the recording better sound in my opinion. I don't really know what to tell you to improve quality sorry

take a look at mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=963698

Haha are the fake drums that obvious? I used some double bass loops I found from Double Bass Mania...I made another song with a a couple loops from Double Bass Mania, and I think that one sounds a little more real. Thanks for the crit.

BTW, I checked yours out too, so check that thread.
It's not exactly original, but it's pretty cool. The drums might be fake, but they sound great, so who cares if it's a programed beat? The guitar could sound a bit..."bigger," if you know what I mean. Maybe another guitar track would help. Still, cool track.