Ok I need some help. I bought a dean razorback on sale for 300.00 on musicians friend ,but they sent me a Ibanez acoustic electric guitar for 400.00 instead. So should I take it to guitar center and trade it in for a dean razorback and some new humbuckers or should I just send it back. I just want to take full advantage of this thanks.
Damn but if i trade it in i should get more right. You can usuely talk people at GC anyway. Also the guitar costs more there too
no id say u got a ibanez acoustic electric
#1 Bad Astronaut Fan
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Im the crazy person on the tv show intervention who does duster.
if they gave you a receipt take it back and get a full 400 dollar refund thats the only way youll make money
selling it will only give you less, unless you sell it online and go back and buy the other one
XU
As far as GC are concerned it's a 2nd hand guitar in good condition, you'll get nowhere near its retail value on a trade in.
keep it.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Ok but for this year for the talent show we are playing cowboys from hell and my epi sg sucks so i need an electric so I figured it would just work out better this way.
stop trying to be a knob by ripping the store off. Tell them exactly what happened and trade it back for the guitar you want fair and square. You don't get far in life being dishonest.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by .arkness:.
stop trying to be a knob by ripping the store off. Tell them exactly what happened and trade it back for the guitar you want fair and square. You don't get far in life being dishonest.

this. they will only rip you off and the only thing i can suggest is return to sender
I'm Steve
well actually i work there, and i just reported you, so expect a knock on your door from local police oficer.
Quote by TSmitty6
well actually i work there, and i just reported you, so expect a knock on your door from local police oficer.

i call BS and lemme just say this

wat
I'm Steve