Alright I need some help with this. Anyone?

I count it 3-2-1
Lets go
Lets lift off
Up from the floor
Aim for the moon
Shoot for the stars
Cause I believe
The world is ours

^^^Im thinking it sounds pretty good. But that is all i got so far. Can someone help me with the rest?

Please?
What you have there is very interesting but no one call tell you what to write.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
why is it that i can see this being some kind of like indie/unsigned hardcore/metal song and i am playing the guitar riff in my head but yeah i like it idk how ur gonna come up with a titale but i like it
gear:
squier fat strat
fender 15 watt amp
yamaha f310
ibanez DS7(distortion)
It's GREAT

This like your other poem Stars this poem is short, sweet and to the point.
Comments or Suggestions
Omit or Change
Suggested Changes

I am the 24 Wild Rovers
If You Wish to Give C4C Click on the Smlileys
:
Leave at as it is and make the song mostly an instrumental...I like it with how short it is and I don't see anything needed to add anything on to this it is good as is. Why fix what is not broken. Anyways as for a title you can call this Our World or Shoot For The Stars or Lift Off or something having to do with the song but not actually in the song like Apollo 40 (any number will do really...40 is just a symbolic number) or Kings of the Hill or Let's Thrive...something along those lines...its your song though...name it as you please.
Quote by 21wickwing
Leave at as it is and make the song mostly an instrumental...I like it with how short it is and I don't see anything needed to add anything on to this it is good as is. Why fix what is not broken. Anyways as for a title you can call this Our World or Shoot For The Stars or Lift Off or something having to do with the song but not actually in the song like Apollo 40 (any number will do really...40 is just a symbolic number) or Kings of the Hill or Let's Thrive...something along those lines...its your song though...name it as you please.

I agree with him completely

Some of the best songs in the world are mostly instrumental, and what words that are in yours are very good. So I would just leave it like it is and right some real good music to go along with it.
Comments or Suggestions
Omit or Change
Suggested Changes

I am the 24 Wild Rovers
If You Wish to Give C4C Click on the Smlileys
: