Hey guys I'm really looking into building a peavey 6505+ model or a 5150 II but it seems that I can't find any schematics for it. The only one I found is one of the 5150 II and I'm not sure if I can rely on it could anyone help me find a good one?

Thanks.
Damn. Good luck with that.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
please tell me you have a LOT of electrical experience
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Psst, it's going to cost you waaaaaaay more than it will just to buy a normal one and mod it.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
damn I thought it wouldn't be that much expensive....
I'll check this out , thanks guys.
Quote by JesusLives
Psst, it's going to cost you waaaaaaay more than it will just to buy a normal one and mod it.

This.

Alternatively you could find one of those DIY kits (I don't remember who makes 5150 kits, but I know someone has them). The thing is, even though Peavey gains quite a bit of revenue by putting the logo on the front, you won't be able to beat that because you can't buy components in wholesale quantities.
/\ The words of wisdom.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Your not going to build a 5150 for even close to what peavey can build one for. And if this is your first amp build your way way over your head. You could spend alot of money and might never get it to work or work right. Start small with a basic single channel 20 watt amp. Then work your way up.