I'm using a laptop on our wireless network, where a desktop is connected directly into the router. Both of these computers can't use msn, or even open up the hotmail page. All other websites work fine, but hotmail won't work. I talked to some people via the facebook chat thingie and they said their msn and hotmail worked fine. What is going on?
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
Leave it that way. You'll be better off.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Hotmail does suck. I am a fan of MSN though. I am considering changing to Trillian to use AIM also but Trillian has many flaws I do not enjoy.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
Hotmail does suck. I am a fan of MSN though. I am considering changing to Trillian to use AIM also but Trillian has many flaws I do not enjoy.
I've been using Trillian for a while, it sucks, customise your MSN with apatch (google it) and MSN plus (google it) far superior to trillian unless you want one program for several messenger clients.
Could it mean hotmail is just down, and that msn works fine? I might make a different account just for the sake of it to test MSN with.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.