...but i'm not excited in anyway at all and i know i should be,

have you guys got any experiences were you should have been bouncing off the walls but you coulndnt care less when it actually happened?

Edit: I'm in the Uk so i can "legally" drink now lol but i have an alcoholic for a grandfather so i'm not really into drinking...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Last edited by Tom Horn at Sep 22, 2008,
Wait till you turn 21. (If you are in the States)

You'll get drunk and then you will realise that all you really are is just one year older.
Yeah. Every birthday makes me think, "Oh, hooray. One year closer to death."
I was arrested 5 minutes into my 18th birthday.

Yay!

I guess for me would be coming back to school this year.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Listen to some deathcore, that outta perk you up a bit!!

In all seriousness, it's alright not to be excited. Get some sleep and then be excited tomorrow!!
Quote by Abunai X

Meh, I wasn't excited..I just went out with friends and had a cool day...wasn't anything special really
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Happy birthday ! (Im 18 in 3 days too !)
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
i couldnt have given less of a crap. some friends made me go to the cinema with them because apparently playing bass all evening isnt the way to spend an 18th
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by ferretman

Is that kid supposed to have leukemia? Because that would add a whole new layer of meaning to it if he did.
when i turned 19 this year, i was like.

:/

i never felt so old in my life.
Being in the 20s suck.

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

When I'm 18, I don't think I'll be too excited. Probably pick up a few friends, get some cigars, maybe go to a hookah bar. Stuff like that. Happy Birthday, though.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by Harmonius
Being in the 20s suck.

Im with you man
turned 21 this year, sucked big time. Then again I live in Canada so now at least I can make a trip to Vegas
Quote by ctb
when i turned 19 this year, i was like.

:/

i never felt so old in my life.

I turn 19 in a month.. =/

Not excited at all... I'd rather go back to 16.
Dude when i turned 18 i got my rig so yeah...
Ha sucks to be you
My signature has doubled...
Quote by Tom Horn

have you guys got any experiences were you should have been bouncing off the walls but you coulndnt care less when it actually happened?

Edit: I'm in the Uk so i can "legally" drink now lol but i have an alcoholic for a grandfather so i'm not really into drinking...

Drink with him, he sounds fun!
Pretty much a lot of what you look forward to doing when you're legal you've probably already done anyway, so it isn't really that fun anymore.
Just appreciate the presents you get from people you don't know/like.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Tom Horn

18th as well, did go to the pub and got hammered but afterwards you realise its just another year gone by.
Quote by Abunai X

I hate this attitude

every time you wake up is one day closer to death, everytime the bell tolls you get an hour closer to death, everytime the long hand makes a circuit you're a minute closer to death and every second that passes is one closer to death but I bet you don't get depressed about that.

you'll only waste your life if you only concentrate on how long you've got left.

I don't make a fuss about birthdays myself (I gladly take the presents though) but the other day I had the best birthday ever and it wasn't even mine. went out with a mate for his 21st. had a fantastic time. got drunk, talked shit, met new people etc.

haven't enjoyed a birthday like that in a long time, probably not since I was a kid. now I'm looking forward to my 21st (or any of my mate's 21st birthdays to be honest).
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I suggest eating out.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Abunai X

I told my mom that on my fifth b-day.
I think i creeped her out
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Wow, you guys are all downers/macabre/pervs!

I had a good 18th, I'm sorry yours sucked. I had a similar experience with my 17th. But we put so much stress on birthdays in westernized culture, it's ridiculous! Don't stress your BIRTHDAY so much, just feel happy about the good things in your life, and enjoy it while you're here. If you obsess too much about having an awesome birthday it's going to feel like shit. If you don't really care and you're just like "Hey, I have some friends and some badass music" then just enjoy it.
Turning 18 was no big deal for me either.

I just sat there and though, "Oh. Now I can get arrested if I mess up."
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196