And she's a beauty if I have ever seen one. Guys, I gotta say, I have never been so impressed and happy with a guitar in my life. The comments and high-speaking of Breedlove really shines with this one, and I couldn't be more happy with a company. The sustain boggles my mind, and the dark bass is perfectly accompanied by the bright high notes. It took some time to pry it out of my hands to take pictures of, I felt like I was taking shots for Sports Illustrated! Haha. But, without further adue, my brand new AC25/SR PLUS!

I apologize for the lacking skill in pics, my camera is pretty bad and I don't have the most steady hands, especially right now

The headstock was tough to get a picture of, sorry. Gold hardware is gorgeous.
The back is incredibly dark rosewood. I'm in love with it. This is what it looks like at first glance.

..and here's what it looks like a little closer and with some more light.

Finally, a picture to show off the gorgeous binding.

Needless to say, I'm in love. I would love to hear your comments!
Last edited by Silverstein14 at Sep 22, 2008,
umm...I don't think the pics worked. That or my browser won't show them.

EDIT: Thanks for fixin the pics. Wow, you're right, she is very much beautimous. Congrats you lucky SOB
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Sep 22, 2008,
That's definitely a beauty. Make sure you treat her well!
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
I'd love to hear a clip too! That guitar is gorgeous. I've been thinking about getting the AD25/SM. They didn't have it last time I went to GC a while back but I did get to try the AD20/SM and I loved it, but I'd really like to have the electronics with it
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
I'm working on getting a clip but the only mic I have is this one built in to my laptop, which really can't show the true sound of this guitar. I plugged it in to a crappy little amp I have last night and it still sounded awesome haha. I'll try my best to get you guys a clip.
pretty nice, but the shiny border stuff would be a no-no for me...but u know what they say, "different strokes for different folks" lol
Pot
Kettle
Black
It's actually Abalone. I was really skeptical too myself, never was a fan until I saw it in person. Makes the guitar look so much nicer and really brings out the shape and colour of the guitar. But like you said, to each their own! Thanks for the comment!
Its absolutely beautiful... Please take good care of it man
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Quote by Silverstein14
It's actually Abalone. I was really skeptical too myself, never was a fan until I saw it in person. Makes the guitar look so much nicer and really brings out the shape and colour of the guitar. But like you said, to each their own! Thanks for the comment!

I actually like extremes. Either a very simple guitar with very little ornamentation... OR... a full blown decorated guitar with big strips of abalone. Abalone is awesome, but only if it's BIG. thin strips of abalone don't look as good to me. dunno why I guess my philosophy is do it right or just dont do it at all, haha.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Beautiful guitar! Congrats! Definitely try to get some sound clips up!
Thanks for all the comments guys. My buddy and I had a little jam sesh today. He used his electric and a bunch of pedals and I used this with a digital delay. Some really cool stuff was created. Awesome time, but I'll definitely try to get a video or something of me playing some fingerstyle maybe next time I jam with him.
I'm jealous. I got the AD20/SM, but I really wanted the SR. The three hundred dollar raise was a bit too much for me.
Breedloves make the most beautiful guitars in my opinion, quite amazing work is done on them.