I have to write a ten page english project for friday. it can be about anything so long as i make it ten pages. i have close to no ideas. please suggest some.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
write about the pit
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Write a 20 point proposal on your plan to completely take over and the dominate the entire universe.
it can be anything. last time i wrote all of my song lyrics, but now i dont have anymore songs. and i can't come up with ten in one week.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
the pit:
- rape
- aids
- kensai
- mudkips
- asian face
- búttsecks, etc...
the rising price of food.
7 bucks a burger?this is horseshit!
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by Vader, Darth
Write a 20 point proposal on your plan to completely take over and the dominate the entire universe.

Ya' know, that could be interesting.
If you can write about anything, you could easily compose an intelligent, and deep essay on that.

You don't have to be serious, but pretend you are.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Hippies
The History of The Elevator
Jungle Birds
Three-toed Sloths
Ring Tailed Lemurs
Napoleon Bonaparte
The Rise and Fall of The British Empire

go.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Vader, Darth

i will try this just for the hell of it. could be interesting. (i hope my teacher doesnt read it cuz he's known my parents since i was 8 and my parents already think im crazy)

it prolly wont fill all ten pages though.

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
i would say you should write about something from your personal life... something rlly personal, like say premature ejaculation if you are a P.E. but do it in a sort of "sataire, tongue-in-cheek, backhanded compliment" type way.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at Sep 22, 2008,
alright so far i have travel to Antarctica and and assemble an army of penguins. where do i go from there?

also has anyone ever tried keeping a dream journal cuz im thinking of trying that. i have some weird dreams.

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!