This is specifically not about a girl, but how to bring her back to reality.

[Rant]

I met this girl, called Sammy, nearly 2 years ago. We started dating soon afterwords. I fell in love with her. And I have been since then, even now.
We only dated for 3 months. Yeah, it's not alot. But it meant the world to me. In that time after dating, we've been "Best friends".

In this time she dated my best friend, Dan. It was painful for me. But they were happy so I got over and didn't let it bother me.

It was during this time she said she started liking a girl called Kat. She then cheated on Dan with Kat. Then broke up with Dan. Oh but not after coming to me crying at 10pm at night asking what she should do. Being the nice guy I am I sat through the hurt and helped her. She didn't tell me everything though.

So she broke up with Dan, then went out with Kat.

And this hurt alot. But she was happy... I did the best I could.

And she broke up with Kat. Kat was being clingy to her and annoying her, so I had a word with Kat. And me and Kat started speaking. Long story short, we now have a thing for each other.

Throughout all this, Sam had lied to us all. Hurt all of us. When we tried to make her happy.

Now Sam has found out about me and Kat. Nothing has happened except conversations. But we've admitted it etc.

Now Sam is throwing a hissy fit. Ignoring both me AND Kat. Saying that we lied to her. That we crushed her. That we hurt her.

I was doing the dramatic teen things after we broke up. I was cutting. I was drinking obscene amount of alcohol. I stop eating. I stopped sleeping. I lost alot of friends that were good friends with Sam. It crippled my social life. Yes, most of it was my fault. But she was my external stressor.

I regret it alot.

I feel used. Abused. Ridiculed. Foolish. Crushed.
And so do Kat and Dan.

We want to bring Sammy back to reality. We want to make her see that she's hurt us so much and that she can't keep doing this to people. We want to do this in the most mature way.

Personally, I want to stay friends with her. God knows why. But Kat and Dan don't seem to care. I'm not surprised.

Any advice to what you can give me? Should me and Kat consider each other? Should we try and fix things with Sam? Should we hurt her back? Should we bring her back down to reality?

[/rant]

TL;DR: Bitch hurt 2 guys and 1 girl. How do we bring her down to reality?

So this isn't spam share your stories of hard times in your life. And why they make you want to punch small children in the face.

(If anything, this helped me get things off my chest.)
Yes I like mexican soap operas too.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
There will always be women that act like that. You can't get revenge on them all. They'll learn in time. And you know this should be in the relationship thread
i'd help, but no way in hell i'm reading all of that...i'd say go to the RELATIONSHIP THREAD...this is pretty relationshipish
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Yes I like mexican soap operas too.

My favourite is "La telenovela de la muerte".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Wow, I just read it all.

You whine a lot.

Relationship thread cares.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.