Hey guys, a looong while back I started building a frankenstrat, through delays and lazyness its now complete, for the mostpart. I still need to throw on the string retainer, and add one more reflector. It plays and sounds sick too! Here are the pics!

Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Pretty cool.

You should've done it with an SSH body. Now the purists will pwn you.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Yeah, I forgot to mention I wasn't really paying attention to details when I bought the body, lol. but hey not a lot of people are going to know it was a HSS unless they play guitar or really like halen
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Quote by Echoplex
what kinda p'ups?

i am wondering too
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by milkmanv1
Yeah, I forgot to mention I wasn't really paying attention to details when I bought the body, lol. but hey not a lot of people are going to know it was a HSS unless they play guitar or really like halen

Yeah.

Just to point out though, the Frankenstrat had a Silver OFR and silver locking nut. Just in case you want to really dig back into it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Here are the specs for it.

Body-Swamp ash 3 peice construction
Neck-all Birdseye maple obviously bolt on
Hardware- Schaller tuner, Chrome Original Floyd rose Chrome Locking nut. Seymour Duncan 59' In the bridge, Crappy 10$ single coil that's supposedly a real fender. I bought at a guitar show. So actually other then the body its almost an exact replica other then some minor finish details.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Why was that necessary?...
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
cause we wanted to exactly all the stuff u used for reference Also when u bought the body was it pre painted?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
o and u forgot the ruler guitar pick holder
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
as seen on the lower cut away

double sided tape is on top which is what holds the picks
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
OH yeah I forgot about that, The masking tape that holds the picks.. Well that's no problamo. No the body was bought unfinished Painted myself. When I asked why was that necessary I was referring to the guy that posted that stupid picture of my guitar.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Quote by milkmanv1
OH yeah I forgot about that, The masking tape that holds the picks.. Well that's no problamo. No the body was bought unfinished Painted myself. When I asked why was that necessary I was referring to the guy that posted that stupid picture of my guitar.

well man u did a damn good job on the paint kudos to u
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Thanks Bro! It's a little hard "relic-ing" the paint job you work so hard on hahaha
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Not bad actually, tough to get the paint job right. Personally I would of had a flush mounted Floyd like the real thing and also it might be the picture but it seems like your low E string is well off the pole on the pickup. Anyways great effort, first time doing this?
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
like your low E string is well off the pole on the pickup

probably just the camera angle
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Yeah its my first time for building a guitar. I kinda wanted the full floating so I routed it out. So yeah its pretty darn close. I'd just say the Floyd rose, the body and some MINOR finish details are all that separates it. Oh he used some weird custom pickup. He originally used a pickup from an es-335. But I dunno what he uses now.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
hey out of curiosity what bass is that?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Eh Just my MIM Fender P bass wine red. Its actually pretty nice, fender makes good basses, I was really into a bass for awhile. Now I'm Back into guitar. If I got back into bass tho, I'd kill for a nice Peavy amp, or a REALLY good Ampeg. I'd also kill for a rickenbacker bass, or a Musicman
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Quote by milkmanv1
Eh Just my MIM Fender P bass wine red. Its actually pretty nice, fender makes good basses, I was really into a bass for awhile. Now I'm Back into guitar. If I got back into bass tho, I'd kill for a nice Peavy amp, or a REALLY good Ampeg. I'd also kill for a rickenbacker bass, or a Musicman

man what won't you kill for lol
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
very nice job on that strat. The only thing i think you should do is maybe grind that neck single down a bit and leave it out in the rain and sun for a week. that should give it more of the beat to hell, rusted look. lol.

also maybe keep up beating the hell out of the body, if you want to make it an exact replica.

you did an absolutely beautiful job bro!
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Thanks a lot man! I don't want to completely destroy it though lol. What wouldn't I kill for? Well things not regarding guitar and or bass hahaha
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
I'd Definitely gig with it, It sounds NASTY! haha I'm not in a band though.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14