My RG100 classic is pretty beat up and i wanted to know where i could get parts and stuff.

I was wondering if replacing the vinyl would be a big issue. Its green right now and i like it but if i get another cab it wont be the same color. would it be a big hassle to take the vinyl off and replace it with black?

Another thing i need is the metal corners. mine are rusted, where can i buy replacements?

And i need a new Randall name plate. where might i find one of those?
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
I retolexed my amp, just look at my sig. It wasn't that bad, but you have to get all of the sticky gunk off which is a big pain. As for the corners, check mojomusicalsupply.com I'm not sure about the logo though.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb Combo
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build
so to replace the tolex i have to take the amp apart?
Quote by Dimefan69
so to replace the tolex i have to take the amp apart?

Probably. Usually you can take out the whole assembly with 4 bolts. That makes it a million times easier to work with. Is it a head or a combo?
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb Combo
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build
Its the head and the cabinet.
Take it apart? Yes and No. You don't have to completely dismantle the amp, but you do have to remove the amp itself from the wooden enclosure.

Check my sig and dlabooda's sig for pictorial guides to see what we're talking about.
Guitar:
Dean Vendetta 3 - Dave Mustaine Livewires

Amplifier
Carvin X100B - Bias Mod - Tungsol 12AX7's - JJ KT77's

I have built the most badass 212 that puts all others to shame