Hey, I was offered a trade- my Boss ME-50 for a Martin Sigma D-41. The D- 41 is apparently a top of the line Sigma, has a solid spruce top, rosewood back and sides, gold grovers, abalone fret markers, etc. I've heard nothing but good comments about the Sigma's, and since this is one of the better ones that you can get, I figure it should be decent. I was wondering if anyone else had an opinion on it? I no longer use the Boss ME-50 in my electric rig, it's been replaced by all individual stompboxes, so it's just for having as a back up.
Except for the very early sigmas, it seems like the D-41 is THE sigma that everyone wants. Depends very much on when it was made though. I need a thorough description of the guitar, where it was made, the logo on the stock etc, even pics would help a lot. You may have a very desirable guitar, so just send me the info and I will get back to you.
seems like a decent deal to me. just play it first and make sure you're not trading a working pedalboard for an old beat-up acoustic.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Last edited by LifeIsABullet16 at Sep 21, 2009,