Page 1 of 4
So, I walked into guitar center the other day with the intention of trading my epi lp-100 in and buying a used les paul standard that i've wanted for a while. The thing was, i couldn't sell that guitar. It was the first one that was actually mine, i taught myself to play for about a year on a roommate's dean, and honestly, I don't think i'd even trade it in on a Gibson. So, Pit, what happened to your first guitar?
I still have mine... 3 years >.>

But my second guitar shall be in my hands in about 5 more weeks
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Squier Fat Strat, all the real guitarists started on one.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?

nah strat copy is me
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Yamaha Pacifica.
I still have it, though it's missing 2 strings, and hasn't been played for about 5 years.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?

me too
mines hanging from mah wall
ಠ_ಠ
Epiphone "les paul"(i call bull****) special

still have it

want a mexican strat!
Quote by tymoo22
nah strat copy is me

amen
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Mine first was an Ibanez Acoustic... Which is the acoustic i still play with.
My first electric was an Ibanez RG321 which is still the guitar i use...

So yes, i haven't upgraded or anything!!
Though lately i've seriously been feeling the need to... but i'm too broke for that!
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?

this.

i still play it. it's the only one i have.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by jmonko
me too
mines hanging from mah wall

Same, right above my bed at the mo', not sure how I feel about it.

Squire strat

Well, my mothers old classical guitar first, that was my first electric.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Aria Strat Knockoff

the pots were messed up on it...and this girl who was a close friend of the family's wanted to learn guitar and i gave it to her
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
haha i sold mine first electric to a buddie.. now its his first electric.. mi first accoustic sis sitting in between mi dresser and the wall ... completely ****ed nad the bridge is brocken of :P
I Shit You Not
squire bullet with a single humbucker. i love that piece of shit to death.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Try covering some Neil Young songs, I mean, he's obviously not a girl but he's got more than enough estrogen to sound like one.
I gave my first guitar away. Fixed it up and donated the entire starter pack to some Christmas program. It was that old Ibanez starter pack with the GAX-style guitar.
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Same, right above my bed at the mo', not sure how I feel about it.

hey mine too
right above my bed next to my acoustic
ಠ_ಠ
My first was a terrible guitar of QVC that the bridge would have been about a quarter inch back to even have the slightest chance at having intonation. This is it before and after some boredom modifications

It used to be black

Now I'm playing on a cheap dean but its 100 times better than that.
Quote by jmonko
hey mine too
right above my bed next to my acoustic

I got my little classical next to mine...

you stalker...

Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
I got my little classical next to mine...

you stalker...

Hey I was gonna say that.
ಠ_ಠ
My first guitar was a tradition G10 standard its not much of a guitar but i would die before getting rid of that guitar its the one i grew up on i mean i played so many hours on that it seems crazy to get rid of it. right now i have it mounted on my wall above my bed and i still play it for 15 or 20 minutes before i leave my room and i do that everyday. I love that guitar lol i actualy name her roxane.
the first electric i got, my mim fat strat, i still have. i doubt i'll ever get rid of it.
Quote by upchuck51
My first guitar was a tradition G10 standard its not much of a guitar but i would die before getting rid of that guitar its the one i grew up on i mean i played so many hours on that it seems crazy to get rid of it. right now i have it mounted on my wall above my bed and i still play it for 15 or 20 minutes before i leave my room and i do that everyday. I love that guitar lol i actualy name her roxane.

I agree with you, dude, there's too many memories wrapped up in mine. Just can't do it.
Quote by jmonko
Hey I was gonna say that.

Are you a multi of my account?

>.>

<.<

Are you me?!

Quote by Don't Panic Ok?

Are you a multi of my account?

>.>

<.<

Are you me?!

Either that, or you've found your soulmate
My first guitar is a Gibson SG Standard, there's no way that thing is going anywhere, ever. Let the flaming begin.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
That I hate it now and the wire's are messed up but now I found my love the Stratocaster so that SG just sit's there and collect's dust I hate SG's
When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace - Jimi Hendrix

Fender '60s Reverse Headstock Strat
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
RP250 DigiTech Effects Pedal
DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal
Quote by Sid McCall
My first guitar is a Gibson SG Standard, there's no way that thing is going anywhere, ever. Let the flaming begin.

Seriously WTF? You get like a 1000$ guitar right when you started?! LUCKY ****ING DUCK
When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace - Jimi Hendrix

Fender '60s Reverse Headstock Strat
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
RP250 DigiTech Effects Pedal
DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal
Squier Affinity Strat. only has five strings on it, hasn't been played since I bought my MIM Stratocaster, so much more sustain and playability on a real strat.

can't knock the squier though, so much better for a starter guitar than a crappy first act or whatever it could have been.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
a $100 nylon string acoustic that my grandma bought me when I was 14; I bought a jackson dinky last year for my first 'real' guitar (I was 26, then )
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?

thats what i started on awesome guitar
Quote by irishstang_87
Either that, or you've found your soulmate

Marry me.

I still have mine. I have it set in Drop Db.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Page 1 of 4