hey im in 9th grade and in honors biology so guess what? i get to do the science fair sooo i want to do it on guitar. i have seen few ideas, like make a guitar pickup, i just need to know how to measure the sound, please no bigwords and make it less than 50 bucks if u can, also, i found this thing called rubens expiriment or something like that where you take a tube, put a condom or balloonon the ned of it shoot fire into it and play music which makes the fire go through holes really wierd, it sounds cool except the expiriment needs data to be recorded, numbers in it, a variable that changes and it needs to be grapehed, type in what ever u have or add to my idea thanks
thats how all science projects are ur gonna need to record things and use the searchbar i see this almost everyday
haha FRESHMAN!!
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
I did one in 9th grade that was super easy.

1. Buy strings
2. Have a really accurate tuner that measures in Hz
3. Put all the same string on one guitar, but of different brands (i.e. all low E strings)
4. Heat the strings with a hair drier, portable heater, etc and measure how out of tune they get. Repeat for cold.
5. Conclude which string will stay in tune best when exposed to heat/cold.
make a volcano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that spews out blood!!!!!!!!DO IT NOW!
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
yeah i have been getting shit from everyone including my family and friends in higher grades, it sucks to because i dont no what im doing half the time
Hey, I had a science-fair recently, and I'm in 9th Grade, too!

It bored the crap out of me; I did how much rust diverse strings obtained when exposed to the sun.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
fap.
and then cum blood.
while listening to cannibal corpse.
it would be epic.
Quote by entity0009
I once death-metal growled at my mother. Her response was

GENERAL of the ESP Army! I want YOU to Join NOW!
i like that if worse comes to worst that is what ill do, what u get for a grade by the way
Quote by iburnmyfrendz66
fap.
and then cum blood.
while listening to cannibal corpse.
it would be epic.

that would be epic
Quote by chrispfried
i like that if worse comes to worst that is what ill do, what u get for a grade by the way

I got As and Bs. I had to do a freaking 2500 word report too, though.

Good luck.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Silentlassassin
Calculate the average distance of an ejaculation with measurement of every 2 days.

Sound good?

what the **** i said guitar not jizz i guess this is what i get for goin to the pit
Quote by Iriathz

I got As and Bs. I had to do a freaking 2500 word report too, though.

Good luck.

ouch, i got this whole step by step packet, i forgot it though
baking soda and vinegar volcano?!?!
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
yeah i got this whole project down on how to make a guitar pickup for my shitty guitar that i have, its just that i need to somehow measure the affects of how a stronger magnet affects the sound of a note. which blows cuz like the only way to do it is like 500 bucks, but i could test the voltage but i dont no what that has to do with sound
Quote by Century
baking soda and vinegar volcano?!?!

i am in high school not 5th grade jackass