So i got a Kustom Half-stack about 2months ago or so, and like tonight while i was crankin out some welcome home by Coheed and Cambria i noticed some noise in the background, turns out its like George Bush speaking along with some wierd news stuff, so im guessing its a radio staion? like have you guys ever had this problem? for the song i was playing it was cool at the end when it got all quiet and the song died off and you could hear is, but i dont always want this shit in the background.
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Interference. What's it close to?
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
lol reminds me of the time i was playing around with powerchords and when i got done u could hear a "Ahhhhhh" it was a christian music channel and me and my friend crackin up
Equipment Fund: $947
SAving for Marhall DSL100 Half stack

Gear
Epiphone LP Standard
Starcaster by Fender
Marshall MG30DFX
VOx Pathfinder 15R
Vox Wah
yeah sometime you can catch the radio or the tv in your amp , try to unplugg near electric thing, this should to the work
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by theoreticmusic
Interference. What's it close to?

Yep, happens all the time! Move it away from the wall. likely there's a pipe in the wall that is conducting airwaves and your amp is picking them up. Very common, actually it means you amp is in good shape however may need some more shielded vacumes, assuming it has them.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Shielded cables ftw.
it stopped shortly after i posted this, but thanks for the advice/info guys, i learned sumthin new!!
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by imgooley
Shielded cables ftw.

+1, poor shielded pedals are good at picking RF waves too.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
George Bush is in your amp?

...ffs, whatever you do don't let him out!

Like people have said, sounds like shielding - also keep an eye on your cables, a coiled cable is more prone to interference as you're effectively making an electromagnet, albeit a very weak and crappy one.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com