*spit-takes* Dude! This is why I hate sig guitars; they're always ****ing expensive, and people don't like them after a awhile because it was manufactured to suit someone elses playing style.
dude be original
or if you REALLY want the look get a black strat and buy all the black parts and other stuff
seriously im not a big fan of sig guitars it gets ppl to only think inside the box
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
honestly, get a black MIM strat with a maple neck, some vintage voiced fender pickups, a black pickguard, and a short tremolo arm and you can have basically the same thing for under a grand. 4 grand is a rediculous price.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by FloyDZeD

they're the same guitar i think, just one's black and one(the more expensive one) is sunburst. either way its a huge rip-off, i'd just get a MIM or an MIA and put his pickups in it, save myself 3k.

Neck pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
Middle pickup: Custom Shop '69 Single-Coil Strat
Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan SSL-5 Single-Coil Strat
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Guys, they are not sigs, they are custom shop sigs. This means that you are paying for a custom-made guitar modeled after a famous guitar made in fender's custom shop.

Fender's signature series is usually $1200-1800, with the MIM versions going for $900.

Also, if you think the gilmoure cust sig is expensive, the Gibson Jimmy Page Custom Shop Sig and the EVH Van Halen Custom Shop Sig cost a cool $25k each.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Last edited by kranoscorp at Sep 22, 2008,