Don't give me crap I used the Search button and found the other thread was closed. Anyone get it play it? I bought it and Havn't even beat it and I'm already bored I thought this game was going to be Mind Blowing but it only recieved B's
When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace - Jimi Hendrix

Fender '60s Reverse Headstock Strat
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
RP250 DigiTech Effects Pedal
DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal
It's cool I guess, could have been a lot better. Also, people are going to tell you to take this to the gaming thread...
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
It's pretty good in that it has an enormous scope, but the actual gameplay is a bit shallow and easy.

A lot of fun though, my airplane in the civilization stage is the Planet Express ship, and my ship in the galactic stage is the Death Star (sporepedia ftw!)

I like it for now, but I hope that they make an expansion pack some day that gives the gameplay a bit more depth
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
WTF is the big deal with spore? It looks gay.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by JEP4
My graphics card sucks.

Your Not Alone
When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace - Jimi Hendrix

Epiphone G-310 SG
Quote by MetalheadforJC
WTF is the big deal with spore? It looks gay.

You have no room to talk

Epiphone G-310 SG
Quote by iceman_8319
It's pretty good in that it has an enormous scope, but the actual gameplay is a bit shallow and easy.

A lot of fun though, my airplane in the civilization stage is the Planet Express ship, and my ship in the galactic stage is the Death Star (sporepedia ftw!)

I like it for now, but I hope that they make an expansion pack some day that gives the gameplay a bit more depth

Yea they said they would have a Expansion pack and hopefully it will make the game more fun and challenging the funnest part's are probaly cell and space lol

Epiphone G-310 SG
Quote by Instant Mash
I quickly got bored of that game.

Took me a week in a half to get bored of it

Epiphone G-310 SG
If this question were in Spore, it would evolve into The Only Gaming Thread.

But seriously, I'm thinking of picking it up once I get some more ram and upgrade my video card, if need be.
Quote by Jaymz2K
If this question were in Spore, it would evolve into The Only Gaming Thread.

But seriously, I'm thinking of picking it up once I get some more ram and upgrade my video card, if need be.
Hey go here to see if you can run it
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Epiphone G-310 SG
Quote by brandon369852
Did you ever think it was closed because of the gaming thread?
*reported*
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899123&highlight=only+gaming+thread

I'm going to get it when I get a new graphics card.

I knew it.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Quote by Phorgot
i found that funny. you reported the thread and then you responded to it...

I wanted to still give input.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Did you ever think it was closed because of the gaming thread?
*reported*
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899123&highlight=only+gaming+thread

I'm going to get it when I get a new graphics card.

No I found a thread titled "Spore!" it was closed! Why Report me! It does not good

Epiphone G-310 SG
Quote by 'Leviathan'
How big does your Graphics Card have to be to run the game? I only have 64 MB, but it runs Halo fine.

128 MB

Epiphone G-310 SG
Quote by Jimi M. Hendrix
No I found a thread titled "Spore!" it was closed! Why Report me! It does not good

He's reporting the thread not you, don't worry.
Quote by Jimi M. Hendrix
Don't give me crap I used the Search button and found the other thread was closed.

did you stop to think that maybe there was a good reason it was closed? and that maybe making another wasnt a good idea?

use the gaming thread please.