I believe it's from a movie but I could be wrong.

It was a group of I think high school seniors, and they were on a bridge at night. It was a tradition that the seniors do I believe. As the train gets closer to them, they make a wish and jump off the bridge.

If I remember correctly, there's a scene the beginning of people doing this, except for one. Then at the end, it shows he's doing it.

Any idea? Thanks.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
wat

EDIT: I thought you meant to post a link to whatever you were talking about. My bad.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by shredbeyndshred
Hmmm wow... that sounds so familiar...

So you're saying there are several scenarios out there with high school seniors jumping off a bridge at night, making a wish, right as a train comes?

What are you talking about Shred?
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Check the 80's.

Sounds like it hails from that period.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
are you sure that isn't a book?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
It might be a book, but I'm leaning toward a movie or a series or something.
Any ideas on what book it could be?