Poll: Does your mate's team affect you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does your mate's team affect you?
Yes, it does.
3 10%
No, it doesn't.
9 31%
I don't care...
5 17%
Waffles
12 41%
Voters: 29.
Pit, I've been talking to my girlfriend about soccer teams, and by sheer bad luck, she likes a rival team. She doesn't even care for soccer, yet complains about my team. My question is, does your girlfriend/boyfriend's team affect you guys? I think it does, especially when you really care about the sport and she/he doesn't, but chooses to be stubborn.
well i dated a steelers fan and i'm from cleveland. thats a big no-no. it didnt hurt the relationship though, cuz past the surface we both didnt really care who liked what team, thats just dumb
Yeah, but I bet it would be problem if said person ridiculed you because of your team...
Who do you care the most about, your gf or that soccer team?
Are you serious dude? You realize how ****ing stupid it is to care about which sports team she likes? Who gives a **** man?

You guys are definately not gonna make it.
Seriously? You seriously can't have a rational relationship because of conflicting sports fanship? You should just break up with her and give up on relationships.
Given that you two probably won't stay together forever, why should it matter? Even if you did, if you change it just because she doesn't like that team you're whipped in the worst way...
Dude, she is just ****ing around with you out of amusement. She probably does not care all that much.
Quote by wyantsm
well i dated a steelers fan and i'm from cleveland. thats a big no-no. it didnt hurt the relationship though, cuz past the surface we both didnt really care who liked what team, thats just dumb

OMG! i dated a steelers fan too! I'm a dolphin fan. i broke up with her for other reasons but still, i find that kinda funny.
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Eh? Soccer?

It's called football, anyone serious fan of the game would know that. Americans don't really understand rivalries anyway, there's a distinct lack of passion in American sports.
Quote by wyantsm

What, you wanna go? I'll show you some Steel City Kung-Fu!
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
its fun to have alittle rivalry but if you're going as far as breaking up because of it, then that's just not cool
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by isuckhardcore

Yinz better quit being jagoffs before I throw you into a jaggerbush.

Only a Pittsburgher will get what I'm saying.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by Novacane...
Eh? Soccer?

It's called football, anyone serious fan of the game would know that. Americans don't really understand rivalries anyway, there's a distinct lack of passion in American sports.

Obviously you've never seen american-football fans. Thats some serious shit
It's supposed to be friendly competition. If you take it that serious, you need a tad bit of help.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by isuckhardcore

Where was that Steel City Kung-Fu against my Eagles??? 15-6 was it??
Quote by Novacane...
Eh? Soccer?

/typicalenglishcomment

SOCCER. We call it soccer here, like you spell it 'favourite'.
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Where was that Steel City Kung-Fu against my Eagles??? 15-6 was it??

I'm not on the Steelers am I? Besides, they banned Steel City Kung-Fu in the NFL cause it was too dangerous and unfairly awesome.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by isuckhardcore
I'm not on the Steelers am I? Besides, they banned Steel City Kung-Fu in the NFL cause it was too dangerous and unfairly awesome.

Quote by Alexishxc1337

Yea that's right, Steel City Kung-Fu.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Its no big deal, unless you are a Celtic supporter and shes a Rangers supporter, in which case, throw her out on the curb. Thats what I would do.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway