Page 1 of 2
so theres this christmas festival taking place and some girls are gona dance and the choir and the school orchestra will play. My band got invited becouse the music teacher heaerd playing metallica's battery. The prob is he only he hear the acoustic intro and he kinda forced us into playing. Know people where i love call crap like FOB and panic and MCR heavy so were thinking that people might get surprised but we feel like ****ing society. sould we do it
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
play christmas songs? nothing too heavy? you don't have to stage a metal revolution, just play the part for the festival
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
So... many Typos... I'm gonna give it a yes and hope for the best.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Do it, man. Don't be afraid of who you are and what music you like. It's not your problem that they don't appreciate what you'll be playing. Just get up there and have a great time!
Blow their minds man. How is it social suicide? If you do it right and don't totally blow you could come out much more popular. Everyone can appreciate good guitar playing.
ummm... that was kind of hard to read but i think it said something about playing mettalica at a christmas party?if so, doit for sure.
Never be afraid of the music you play, as it's who you are.

Go for it.
Play: The Thing That Should Not Be.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
dude. i wouldnt even think about it. its an automatic yes
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
i wood totaly dew tat cuss sociaty neds taht siht it woud b brootalz 2 mispel evrting.

Serrrriously though, I would just play the part you're told to.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

where i live metal= social suicide. but we want to write stuff on our guitars such as **** em all and eet fok just to show them our society is far from perfect
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Play metal Christmas music. Like Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Ah man, I got excited for a second.
I thought you were going to blow your brains out in public.

< Disappointed.
play christmas songs haha... wtf are you trying to prove?
fck.
i lol at my grammar
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Im not sure what any of that meant, but I shall go the high road and say yes.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
play: When Keepin' It Real Goes Wrong by Emmure
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
do it
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by devit
so theres this christmas festival taking place and some girls are gona dance and the choir and the school orchestra will play. My band got invited becouse the music teacher heaerd playing metallica's battery. The prob is he only he hear the acoustic intro and he kinda forced us into playing. Know people where i love call crap like FOB and panic and MCR heavy so were thinking that people might get surprised but we feel like ****ing society. sould we do it

I shall attempt to translate

There will be a festival taking place to commemorate Christmas occurring soon. Females will dance while the school's choir and orchestra preform. The band that I am currently associated with has been invited to preform after the music teacher heard a member playing the acoustic intro to the song Battery by Metallica. Be forewarned that the residents of my immediate surrounding area consider the bands Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, and My Chemical Romance to be "heavy". My band is concerned that people will be surprised, while we feel like having sexual intercourse with society. Does the Pit believe that we should preform?

My opinion: Preform classic Christmas songs in the style of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
how is playing christmas songs at a christmas festival, "selling out"? some of you really need to get a grip on reality and let go of your blown up image.
fck.
Metallica for Christmas? How fitting!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by mexiSt
how is playing christmas songs at a christmas festival, "selling out"? some of you really need to get a grip on reality and let go of your blown up image.

+100000
Quote by devit
where i live metal= social suicide. but we want to write stuff on our guitars such as **** em all and eet fok just to show them our society is far from perfect
and this accomplishes what.. ?
If committing social suicide results in improved grammar, by all means go for it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I would say, pick the songs you love the most and play them to the best of your collective abilities.

The gods of rock will shine down upon this act and anybody who doesn't like it will probably end up in country music hell anyways.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Quote by mrwaffles
Just play the songs you want and don't be a sell-out.

You're going to be successful in life. I can feel it.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
You're going to be successful in life. I can feel it.

He's been a pitgoer for nearly a year now. There's no hope for him. Or you. Or me.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie

People like you piss me off. If you're hired to play something, you play what you were hired for. people would be pissed regardless of what style you played.
Quote by darkstar2466
He's been a pitgoer for nearly a year now. There's no hope for him. Or you. Or me.

Bitch please. I'm already half way on my road to trillionaire-dom.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
play silent night bodom night
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment, while the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for.
Page 1 of 2