(Search bar came up with no results, so I'm assuming this hasn't been done. If it has, inform me and I will delete this and we'll pretend like it never happened.)

Who here on UG watches The Soup!

The best show on E!

It takes all the good tidbits of reality shows and other such television and puts it all together in a clip show at the end of the week.

It's awesome.

Discuss!

Oh, and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMyHuCVaRaE

Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
I came here all prepared to discuss all of the different wonderful aspects of soup and all I get is some shitty TV show from E! ?
Quote by Seryaph
I came here all prepared to discuss all of the different wonderful aspects of soup and all I get is some shitty TV show from E! ?

Indeed. I vote we hijack this thread.
My favorite is vegetable beef soup, though tomato soup with a good grilled cheese sandwich is also quite nice.
Joel McHale is an amazing host and he should never leave the Soup.

No one else could do it.

Also,

IT'S MILEY!!!!!

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Fuck yea!!

EDIT:
Quote by Seryaph

Wait, so this thread isn't about soup?

Way to let my hopes down TS
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I personally quite like the Miso soup at my local sushi place and (always a classic) potato, cheese and broccali soup.
An attempt to revive, I love the spaghetti cat that keeps recurring on the episodes... makes me laugh every time
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by RawrSlinky
My fav has gotta be either cucumber or cauliflower

Cauliflower soup? Never had that before. What's it taste like?
So sometimes my my mom would fix split pea soup in the crock pot, you could smell it through the whole house and it always took us so long to finish. Never really cared for it, but every couple of months, like clockwork.
I'm getting hungry...
Quote by BostonLP
An attempt to revive, I love the spaghetti cat that keeps recurring on the episodes... makes me laugh every time

Did you see the spoof of Rightious Kill with Lou and Spaghetti Cat?

Lou gets a gun!

And PLEASE shut the hell up about your favorite kinds of soup!

Go make your own Soup appreciation thread!

This one is for the freaking show

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Dude, soup is amazing.
Thick stews are the manliest thing ever. It makes me want to stroke my beard and chop wood.

Or stroke my wood and chop beard.
I live in New England (Maine to be specific) and I'm always appalled that this seems to be the only area in the country that makes a decent chowder. And don't even get me started on Manhattan clam chowder...
Quote by Mezmerized
I live in New England (Maine to be specific) and I'm always appalled that this seems to be the only area in the country that makes a decent chowder. And don't even get me started on Manhattan clam chowder...

No kidding, I hate the chowder down here, it's horrible. I don't understand why not one restaurant here can make a half-decent chowder. You're lucky, if I lived up there I'd have chowder all the time.
Quote by sneyob
Did you see the spoof of Rightious Kill with Lou and Spaghetti Cat?

Lou gets a gun!

And PLEASE shut the hell up about your favorite kinds of soup!

Go make your own Soup appreciation thread!

This one is for the freaking show

OMG I saw that the other day I laughed sooo hard. I remember the first time they showed it form the Today Show, and I was like WTF? and nothing was mentioned of it afterwards haha
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Cream of Broccili soup is hardcore!!!!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Personally, I like Ramen Noodle soup. I like the chicken flavor.

... Lol.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.