Testament, my favourite band of all time, is doing a time show in Melbourne on friday. But I am only 16, and god doomed me by making my parents have sex 2 years late.

I have a fake id, although I am a Aussie, and the ID says I am a 23 year old lebo.
Does anyone know good ways of getting into venues?

And no one tell me I'm not old enough and teeny boppers aren't wanted at the places, because I don't care all I wanna do is see my favourite band.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
what u do get there early like super early so there are no bouncers any where walk on in go straight to the toilet, and wait literally just wait then ur in

once out, get someone u may no, from brother mates to get u a beer, dont do it urself obviously and just keep hold of that beer all night long
Combination of the two above: get there early, meet a band member, get in there for the sound check and you're in for good.
man, what you wanna do, is get a friend whos 18 and has the same hair as you (or your brother) and use that. 23 seems like pushing it for a 16 year old but that one you have might work i dunno
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I would be thrilled if Alex Skolnick spat on me.
I might give it a try, it requires tickets though. $60. I don't want to pay just to get kicked out.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
or don't....i'm sure they'll play there again in two years
My sig is better than yours