Just bought a 98 Gibson studio lp. It is in show room condition ( No scratches or dings even on the pick guard ) Gibson USA case included for $500 USD cash did I get a good deal?
Uh.. I think so
When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace - Jimi Hendrix

Fender '60s Reverse Headstock Strat
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
RP250 DigiTech Effects Pedal
DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal
i'd say you made out well.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
'90s Les Paul Studios are so much better than the ones nowadays. Plus, in the condition you claim it's in, you practically stole it.
Um yeah. Well done young sir
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Quote by JesusLives
Um yeah. Well done young sir

I ain't so young anaymore.
Quote by Hobo279
hot damn. you are quite lucky, sir.

I'[m not a sir I work for a living
Okay, let's have some pics now. Go go go!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Pics? Bravo to you and your find?
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by Sid McCall
Okay, let's have some pics now. Go go go!

Why pics. It tock me 45 years of my life to find this deal and I have bought and sold other les pauls gold top, sun burst , I even ditched a 62 flying v ( call me stupid) If you don't I will. I think I bought a $300 guitar /with a $ 200 case. seams about my age range when l.p. customs sold for $600- 800 Does any body remember those days
Quote by whiteraven119
'90s Les Paul Studios are so much better than the ones nowadays. Plus, in the condition you claim it's in, you practically stole it.

Well all all the guitar cops are (explicit) So all I can do is play anmd drive them away
Good buy. I'd have made the same investment, especially on a late 90s series.
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by majik_1
Why pics. It tock me 45 years of my life to find this deal and I have bought and sold other les pauls gold top, sun burst , I even ditched a 62 flying v ( call me stupid) If you don't I will. I think I bought a $300 guitar /with a $ 200 case. seams about my age range when l.p. customs sold for $600- 800 Does any body remember those days

Aren't you a lucky one. I wasn't even born then.
And pictures because, well, tell us that is like saying you got to peek at the hot woman's boob at the bar, took a picture of it, but are too selfish to show others its value. Yanno?
Fill the void *bump bump bump*

Quote by majik_1
Why pics.

Because unless there are pics then it may not have ever happened.

I could say I'm typing this from the moon, but unless I have pics to show that I'm actually sitting on the moon who is gonna believe me?
From another '98 Studio owner I can say you made a great deal. The late 90's Studios are AMAZING. Very good deal
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Because unless there are pics then it may not have ever happened.

I could say I'm typing this from the moon, but unless I have pics to show that I'm actually sitting on the moon who is gonna believe me?

I Believe You.
We want pictures to prove that this actually happened.
We aren't insulting you, but this IS the internet.
I could say "Yeah I bought a Fender Les Paul signed by Jesus for $1.50", but without pictures, no one knows whether to believe me or not.
So yeah.
But if it's legit, that's a great deal.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by ze monsta
^I don't think people want to see pictures so that he can prove it, they are genuinely interested and would like to see some pictures...

Obviously that too, but I think he'd gather people liked looking at guitars.
The way he inquired about "why pics?" made it seem like he wanted to know why people wanted pics other than for aesthetic purposes.
But, then again, I may be wrong.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by JaykeSucks
We want pictures to prove that this actually happened.
We aren't insulting you, but this IS the internet.
I could say "Yeah I bought a Fender Les Paul signed by Jesus for $1.50", but without pictures, no one knows whether to believe me or not.
So yeah.
But if it's legit, that's a great deal.

I don't believe you: fender don't make les pauls!

$500 for a LPS does sound like a good buy by today's standards.
Pics or it didn't happen!
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
My spider sense is tingling, I think you know you got a good deal and now you want your ego stroked.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Quote by King85
My spider sense is tingling, I think you know you got a good deal and now you want your ego stroked.

lol ego stroked
Quote by ze monsta
Someone saw the thread in the pit where the guy claimed he had a "talent".

I have no idea what your talking about?
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I don't believe you: fender don't make les pauls!

Oh, they made one Les Paul model back in....6 B.C I think.
It was pretty awesome.
Member of the Laney Cult
lol, you ripped him off.

i got ripped off on my first guitar, and i only paid $80 for it. but it was worth like $20.
good deal.what case is it? is it the case with 6 latches and the lock and the silk cover or the normal (new) crappy flimsy gibson case?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack