So far tonight I have read three threads involving "Popularity". Are there actually people on UG who care about whether they are "Popular" or not? This is UG for God's sake, not Abercrombi the Forum. Jesus people, they are called friends. People you hangout with on weekends and actually talk to outside of school. No body gives a flying **** what you wear, listen to, do, act like, hangout with, or anything like that at school. Trust me, not even your beloved "popular kids". Everyone who is posting this crap, listen up: Don't be a dick to your friends, and don't stop doing something because you feel it isn't cool. Highschool is only 4 ****ing years of your life and can be the best years of your life even if you aren't ****ing Mr. Popular. Although, I am sure most of you are in Junior High, so for you guys, remember this: In 1-2 years (you have to be what, 13 to join UG?) you will go into highschool and make all new friends. Quit acting different around kids just so they will like you. It won't work. /rant.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Some UGers are more popular than others..some of them are really annoying too..don't get so upset..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
REALLY? BY TELLING PEOPLE TO BE THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF TRYING TO ACHIEVE SOME SORT OF FALSE JUSTIFICATION I SOUND insecure?
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
I'm so popular. The cool kids think I'm funny.

In fact, us popular kids make fun of kids who aren't popular, especially when they whine about not being popular.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
*reported*

I guess you won't be very popular after this.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.