I work at a race track and my friend was going off to college which means he dosn't have to do the stand clean up day which is a pain in the ass. So as a going away gift/payback we saran wrapped his car.

you guys ever do stuff like this?
Team Coco
Last edited by seanfysco at Sep 22, 2008,
cant say that i do
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
i have to say, you win
...but if you ever so much as glance at my car and theres saran wrap within 10 yards, you better run...
Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"

The name's Zach!
Bravo good sir

I live in a small town. This happens all the time...and no matter how many times I see it it is STILL HILARIOUS!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I've seen it before, but never done it. It has to suck if it was a hot day outside.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Theirs a camera tower within 20 yards from the car and the guy was filming us do it Im hoping to get the recording from him. So i can show you guys.
Team Coco
I thought it was gonna be like.. a blowjob.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Been there and done that several times. Ive worked in restraunts all my life. If the car has the kind of door handles you lift up I use to love to fill them up with mashed potatoes.
Clear packing tape over the doorjams is another good one, it cant be seen at night and is pretty darn strong.
Lastly, if you stretch saran wrap over a toilet bowl tightly it can barely be seen and when said victim goes to pee .....what a mess!!
Gear;
Ibanez AF75
Takamine EG550
Digitech gnx3
Peavey Classic 50