I f*cking hate my mom sometimes.

A few minutes ago I went into the bathroom to wash my face before bed, and mom came in the room to talk to me. I washed my face, and right after I finished, she asks: "Oh, by the way, did you wash your face?" She was right in front of me, and I told her: "Well, of course, you were right there, you should've seen me."

She proceeds to tell me there is something wrong with me. I told her not to take it personally and she griped constantly about how I (Yes, that's right, me. Not her.) had an attitude problem, and also replied by saying that I "can't tell her what she can and can't take."

I seriously gotta think about moving out...probably going to move to my dad's house here soon. From what he tells me one of the reasons that they divorced a long time ago was because my mom makes you walk on eggshells, and she has been doing that to me my entire life. This has been going on for a while, and many times did I think about moving out of my house before, and came dangerously close to doing this one time, but never did. She threatened that if I left and moved in with my dad, she would kill herself though (It should be noted that my mom hates my dad with a burning passion because for a little while he could not pay as much child support, and she was forced to work a tough job, and, being extremely lazy in nature, was extremely angered and irritated.).

I trust my dad though. He has a high position in the Pepsi Bottling Company of Chattanooga, Tennessee and makes awesome money with his new wife and my new stepmom, who works for UPS. And my mom's best job she has gotten has been a banker, which, granted, isn't too bad of a job, but shouldn't have taken her 50 years to get to this point in her life. I'm probably just going to move in with him until college anyway, if I do move in with him. I'm a senior in high school so it won't be long.

Should I move out of my mother's home?

For those who will say TLDR; Here is the short version: My mother is an abusive, lazy b*tch and I would like to go move in with my hard working dad with good values and a steady home.
im sorry if you dont like me closing this, but this is your life, and its really a decision you need to make on your own.