can it turn them into a completely different person over 2 years time,and will people notice?How serious is it?Serious answers only please.
Yeah, pretty much like someone who gets into heavy drug/alcool using
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Yes
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Yes. probably. very.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah, depending on which drugs, they can speed up the aging process and slur their speech (Ozzy, Tommy Chong, etc.)
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
yes it can change someone but it can be for the better though.
my aunt cindy passed out in a target(after it closed) last weekend because of pills and she has never been herself when she started pills a few years ago.
Let a guy run wild with Meth and you wont know him in three months time .
yeah, It honestly all depends, I know some people who are all really ruined and they have gone nowhere in 4 years. I had issues but I dont think I changed too much. Also it depends on the person. I know others who are fine though and it really doesnt mess them up too badly.
by em a beer and go talk about it. if that don't work, do not try an intervention thats only good for pissing somebody off.

and you don't want nobody on pcp pissed off at you.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
oddly enough the first time a chick sucks a dick shes probably looking to get her crack burned up.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
The majority of the time they change for the worst, however that is not always the case. Some people who don't have an addictive personality have more a far more positive outcome than those who do, but that's not fact. It varies from person to person. Without a doubt, it WILL change you in some way, shape or form.
Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.