So. I think I've figured out the order of my new pedalboard, with the different pedals I've decided to use for each "job" there is still some deciding to do and I was just curious about what you think. I play mostly alternative, punk, and pop/punk music, similar to Green Day, Paramore, and My Chemical Romance. So. Here it is.

Guitar -> Ernie Ball Volume Pedal -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner or Boss TU-2 Tuner -> Boss DS-2 Distortion -> Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble or Electro-Harmonix Chorus -> Boss GE-7 Equalizer or MXR Six Band EQ or MXR Ten Band EQ or Danelectro Fish and chips 7-Band EQ -> Amp

Please let me know if you think I am missing an effect that I need, or if the order is not good, or if one of the pedals I am using I should not use. I haven't bought any of this yet, but this is my basic plan. As for a budget, I'd like to not spend more than $120 to $150 dollars on a pedal, unless the extra money will make that big of a difference.
what amp are you going to be running all this through ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
^+1

Go for the 10 band eq, the extra bands and extra options are worth, it's quieter than the boss too. Skip the DS-2, not a fan and it's really not that great of a pedal. If you really like the sound save some bucks and get a ds-1 or try to find a keeley modded one on ebay.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Either a Vox, a Marshall, or Orange Tiny Terror.

I haven't decided exactly what kind, but I've pretty much narrowed it down to those three.
Well which Vox/Marshall? Unless you say AC30 or JCM800/900/etc, then I'm going to have to suggest you put all of your money into one of those.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
As long as you don't get an MG you shouldn't need a distortion pedal.

Run the chorus and the eq in the FX loop if the amp you get has one.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Well. I was looking at a Marshall MG 30 or 50 and a Vox AD 30 or 50
Quote by Raxef
Well. I was looking at a Marshall MG 30 or 50 and a Vox AD 30 or 50

No! They are horribly overpriced for what you are getting.

As far as the AD30 or 50 - they are great amps. However, if you have the money to spend on all those effects pedals then you should definitely bypass the pedals for now and add that money to your amp fund.

A nice amp>a mediocre amp + a bunch of effects.