Page 1 of 2
what are you favorite moves to do in the pit., the mosh pit.
i guess the UG pit will be allowed to since people will post it anyway.
my favorite move is where me and another guy are back to back and he picks me up by the arms and he swings me where my feet are flying everywhere. im a generally skinny person so i have to so stuff like this. it knocks people out bigtime.
so whats your favorite things to do in the pit?
Yeah. Me and mosh pits don't mix that well. People run into me. Of course, I'm solid as a freakin rock...and the ole lightsaber comes out.
Game. Set. Match.
Last edited by Vader, Darth at Sep 22, 2008,
"i will windmill kick you in the face...."..i love that song...
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
[quote="'Townson[BTE"]44']are you jackie chan? in a mosh pit?
haha sigged man. thats awesome.
but i do have a black belt in taekwondo and self taught in a few others so maybe......but im italian.
Quote by caskettheclown
haha sigged man. thats awesome.
but i do have a black belt in taekwondo and self taught in a few others so maybe......but im italian.

lol.

<---- metal.
Quote by DeathToSexy
Hardcore dancing is LAME.

no harcore dancing shit,
just straight ****in mosh! where its just total and complete chaos.
I'm the idiot that runs into and punches everyone I see..haha
I hate people who try to hurt people moshing, nobodies there to get injured, they're there to have fun.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by StreetLight3989
I hate people who try to hurt people moshing, nobodies there to get injured, they're there to have fun.

well im not trying to knock people out, im a little person so i have to not get knocked out to.
Quote by caskettheclown
well im not trying to knock people out, im a little person so i have to not get knocked out to.

No, you don't, people will pick you up if you get knocked down, overly violent moshing sucks.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Elbow to the face. More personal, less tasty.
Quote by Vader, Darth
...and the ole lightsaber comes out...
^+1 for moshing

R.I.P
Little Brother 8/30/08
PFC JR Peters 3/17/08
Jessy 12/23/07

I miss you all
Quote by DeathToSexy
Hardcore dancing is LAME.

+1.

The only "move" i'd ever do in the mosh pit... is Mosh.
Acouple weeks ago I had my friend kneel so I could run and jump/dive off his back into the pit. If thats a "move" then that.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jmonko
Acouple weeks ago I had my friend kneel so I could run and jump/dive off his back into the pit. If thats a "move" then that.

thats pretty badass man.
nice job, im going to have to try that
To quote Maddox, my favorite move is the "Flying Moses:" This is what you call a fat person who tries to crowd surf. Even before he jumps, people take note of him and keep him in mind so that when his turn comes up, they can get the hell out of the way. When he finally goes airborne, the crowd will part like the Red Sea. The result will be one fat bastard getting well acquainted with the cold, hard floor.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
My greatest mosh pit moment was when I grabbed a big guy's shoulders and pulled myself over him. Then he got pissed and tried to pull me out, but I used all of my 5"10' frame to squeeze [ast him again. We had a little battle but then it was a break and he looked scary as at me, before laughing and buying me a beer.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Daydream_Goo
To quote Maddox, my favorite move is the "Flying Moses:" This is what you call a fat person who tries to crowd surf. Even before he jumps, people take note of him and keep him in mind so that when his turn comes up, they can get the hell out of the way. When he finally goes airborne, the crowd will part like the Red Sea. The result will be one fat bastard getting well acquainted with the cold, hard floor.

bestpageintheuniverse maddox or another one?
Quote by caskettheclown
bestpageintheuniverse maddox or another one?

The Book.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by Vader, Darth
Yeah. Me and mosh pits don't mix that well. People run into me. Of course, I'm solid as a freakin rock...and the ole lightsaber comes out.
Game. Set. Match.

I seriously hope I don't run into you in a mosh pit.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by CapnKickass
There are moves now huh? I'd sit down and make a sandwich.

no not necessarily moves so to say just things we like to do in a mosh pit that make up the way we mosh.
Quote by Minkaro
I've got a very complicated one.

1. Stand still, and stop trying to hit people.
2. Face the stage.
3. Enjoy the music.
4. If you cannot enjoy the music without crashing into people, it's probably rubbish anyway.
Yeah this, plus dancing with the girls and going to the bar.
Quote by Minkaro

2. Face the stage.
3. Enjoy the music.
4. If you cannot enjoy the music without crashing into people, it's probably rubbish anyway.

i just push really.
Quote by red_hot_chili18

i just push really.

I actually do respect the guys that help people straight up, and are just in there for a bit of fun. It's the idiots who go in there trying to knee people in the teeth that I don't like.

There was a guy in a moshpit during an Overkill set who was built as hell, and wearing a devil mask. It was hilarious to watch, because the moshpit basically stopped where he was standing, as everyone just bounced off him and had to go round to carry on.
This is what I do in the pit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJVmGfvChCg&feature=related

Quote by Minkaro
I actually do respect the guys that help people straight up, and are just in there for a bit of fun. It's the idiots who go in there trying to knee people in the teeth that I don't like.

Thats how it was when I went and saw Down, the second someone went down everyone in the pit helped them up. It was awesome.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Minkaro

2. Face the stage.
3. Enjoy the music.

Pussy.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
I'd windmill as in circle bang

*windmills*
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
when i see a hair flip occcur, i jump in and immediatley tear that person in half. then i throw them to Mr.T who mashes them with his fists and pities them to the nearest fall out boy or plain white tees concert
Only "move" I'd do except for just plain moshing is Ball of **** face-offs. Get 2 or more groups of 5 people and have them form form a circle and spin around as they hold on to each other and have the balls of **** collide into each other.
I hate people that swing and kick and all that bull****. That isn't the point of moshing. It's to run around and bump into each other and create a ruckus. Not break someones nose.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by caskettheclown
thats pretty badass man.
nice job, im going to have to try that

You're not there to be badass and show off your m00vez you're there to have fun.
Page 1 of 2