here's how it works ill post a scenario and then just answer what you would do if it ever happened
here it goes
You wake up when you here your front door creak open.paralyzed with fear you slowly open your door just enough to peak out and you see a tall heavy built man with a knife going up stairs wear the rest of your family sleeps there's no time to call the cops and you need to act now what do you do

when this one gets old feel free to start a new one
fap. obviously.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
fap until ur 'ready', then spray ur man juices in his eye, sending him flying down the stairs, and his knife stabbing him. Your juices would then get in his wounds, infecting him and giving him AIDS.
Quote by the humanity
fap. obviously.

Genius first post.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by the humanity
fap. obviously.

+1

Anything else is a complete lie and definitely ludicrous.
: : Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
well I pick up the old squier strat and go kill the mother ****er most likely. or maybe grab a knife of my own, or perhaps a 40lb hand weight to crush his skull with.

Im about 6' 5'' so hed have to be pretty big to scare me off. as if being large had anything to do with whether or not your going to get your ass whooped when you break into my house.

sorry if that wasn't as much fun as it was supposed to be.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Quote by doomsday5567
here's how it works ill post a scenario and then just answer what you would do if it ever happened
here it goes
You wake up when you here your front door creak open.paralyzed with fear you slowly open your door just enough to peak out and you see a tall heavy built man with a knife going up stairs wear the rest of your family sleeps there's no time to call the cops and you need to act now what do you do

when this one gets old feel free to start a new one

take out the ol' 12 gauge and blow his ****ing face off
sweet, I have followers.

now give me your daughters to keep in my harem.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
yeah I don't get it, what would anybody do? go kill the guy duh.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
id show him where my family were door by door, in the hope he would spare my life.
"paralyzed with fear you slowly open your door"

how do you open a door if you can't move?
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot