To sum it up, I basically wrote this song about being unable to let go of the love of my life after he and I broke up. Ironically enough, 2 days after I wrote it, he and I got back together. Go figure.

Anyways, yeah. any feedback would be appreciated and I'll C4C too if asked.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/x+X+t+o+c+z./
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Definitely not my type of music, but you do know what you're doing. Your music is also kind of diverse guitar wise. Nice.
Fill the void *bump bump bump*

thank you.

keep them coming pleaseee.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
You should work on making your voice stronger, it's good but you need to get the projection right.

The guitar's a bit rough near the beginning.

It's not a kind of music I'd go out of my way to listen to, but it was good and if it was a proper recording with the voice stronger at the beginning it would be great. Even at the end when you have the volume in your voice, I don't think it's as strong/powerful as it could be.

The lyrics could do with a fix, cliche erasing, but their form was good.

c4c? Second link in sig. It's rough but I'd love a comment or two.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
A cliche lyric here and there, and your vocals are a bit weak at times (low quality recording is partially to blame), but the song is great. I could easily see it being a hit on the radio. Your voice reminds me of the guy from Silverchair at times (that's not a bad thing...really).

Great song. I enjoyed it more than some of this other shit on this forum.
thanks alot man.

anymore?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez